End Of Part 1

It's close to the end of the school year. Each day makes me more and more excited for the end of the school year. Been getting all of the education i need online along with learning all of the business shit that I will need to learn when I work at my Dad's workplace. Shame that I would have to go to the graduation event just so I can get my diploma but the moment it's over I plan on beelining it straight back to the house to begin the finial parts of the moving part. Just an couple of more days than off to New York. 

Me and Saoirse laying on my bed, he sleeps while I continue finishing off my final essay for the business class I was in. Thankfully all of the finals are done which were an drag, not because they are hard but because I was forced to go into the school, being separated from my love. Not for long, once we make to my home city he will never leave my grasp, no matter we end up. Looking at my lover's head while he cuddles deeper into my arms. His warmth making me tired. My savior, now I'm his savior, ironic. I feel like my debt that I owe him is somewhat lessen. Never can I repay that debt, my dad is right and wrong. If I listened to him then i would be with Brad which I refused to imagine however with old process I horribly attempted with Saoirse was the reason he is like this. I

Taking my eyes away from the screen I traced my hand on the scars that are placed all over him, his arm that was wrapped around my waist, all of these scars littering his skin. I'm glad that he is getting better, even if it is extremely slow. I also had no luck with finding those demons that dared hurt my lover. Once I get the more resources I will get from my father's company than I can easily find these scum. Shame I will have to wait some more years but that is fine. In the end all the loose ends are gone besides them plus maybe time will kill them before I do. 

Going back on my essay It took couple more hours before I got done. Basically throwing the laptop to the stand I throw the sheets on me and my lover, hugging him with all of my limbs I cuddle into him, fully embracing the warmth. 

In the end I won.

John was busying eating his burger while he was reviewing the notes. There was no way Brad committed an suicide. It made no sense due to all of the info he knows about, all the interviews, video tapes and etcetera. Although he couldn't find concrete proof that it was Vera however he learned way too much about the sole survivor. If anything he is more scared of her than Vera. While Vera is just an rich nutjob, Ashley is an rich dangerous nutjob that has way more influence than Vera's bloodline. All John can do is not look into Ashley and solely focused on finding everything he can on Vera and try to free Saoirse from her.