Not even a hello? [Chap.3]

-------꒰⚘݄꒱₊⋆ ☀︎ 

TW: gore mentions and religious worship/ cults.

Recap: You wonder what you would need this for.

 ꒰ ⋆ .⺌ ⟡ ⊂☀️⊃ ⟡ ⺌. ⋆ ꒱ 

[2nd personPOV]___

grabbing the new hand you try it out, you might have worked here but you have never seen people walking around with hand backpacks. The fact there are so many of these hands for different things is actually so confusing... Red, blue, green, purple...now orange.

The orange hand seemed to have a trigger under the hand, it seemed self-explanatory what to do with it. Pressing the trigger you aimed it at the room next to you, the hand shot a fireball.

A fucking fireball. What in the actual fuck would someone need to use a fire-spitting hand for?!? And it recharged itself. So not only is it a dangerous weapon it's unlimited. Who would create this in an environment around kids?!

A fucking dumbass would...but then again-

Whatever the purpose was, it was obviously needed so you continued on with your pathway going into the room you shot the hazard of a ball into, looking at the flame you realized it was slowly burning out. At least the little flames didn't burn for long and you can get some light out of it.

continuing down you walk over the bridge after getting yet another battery with ur elongated hand. You walk through the now open door, maybe you'll get a break from the killer toys for a minute this place seems to be completely abandoned. 

 //꒰ ⋆ .⺌ ⟡ ⊂☀️⊃ ⟡ ⺌. ⋆ ꒱ 

You've walked around for a bit it seemed you got your break from the killer toys but you weren't freed of those stupid puzzles. What could you possibly need to solve a puzzle for in this damn workplace?!? It's an orphanage for fuck sake, the no parent- little fucks aren't gonna take over.  Ok, maybe you need to stop calling orphans no parent- little fucks... Not exactly something someone who worked with orphans was supposed to call the children.

But they were a pain in the ass to take care of before the smiling critters came into place, you wonder what happened to them... so far all the cardboard cutouts of them were normal voice lines- minus the screaming at the end.

after finishing some more puzzles you walk over yet another bridge this time you do see a killer toy instead it isn't chasing you.

it was on its knees... worshiping. Like some religious follower- or a weird cult.

it was catnap, he was praying- probably to the prototype, Ollie did say the fucker viewed the weird hand thing as his god. You thought he was like some right-hand man type worshiper- not a make a shrine for my goddess kind of worshiper. This was just creepy!

creepy and pitiful.

what was he kneeling to... it was a bunch of random objects. Like a bunch of colorful objects- from the distance you really couldn't make out what was in front of the cat- that was until you realized.

It was the organs of other toys. smaller toys and bigger toys, it was dead toy corpses.

this was sick, this was unordinary and so wrong in so many aspects... Who makes a religious shrine of the dead corpse of your own kind!? you would understand a bit more if it was the workers or other humans But it's a toy sacrificing other toys. 

genuinely what would make you come to that level of insanity... It's not even like he's eating them because he's hungry. he just kills them for a shrine! That's some fucked up shit.

but you can't dwell on that now, you have more important shit to do than be traumatized by some bloody toy corpses in a shrine... still very fucked up though. very.

continuing down the dark bridge mindfully ignoring Catnap's lovely shrine... you see a door at the end...

"playhouse" a sign read above the door.

you remember the play house, kids would come here during play time to get all the energy those things had in them out before nap time, a play area. different from the game room Mommy took you through. That difference being you didn't know the game room even existed.  

walking into the "playhouse" the first thing you see is a miniature plushie roaming around on all fours. A mini catnap to be exact, you weren't exactly sure what to do with the thing as it moved closer to you. 

It couldn't possibly be harmful! it's so small, doesn't even have teeth in that smile! what could be so dangerous about these little guys?

with that thought in mind, you move passed it ignoring it completely... until you feel a sharp pain in the back of your leg.

looking back you see the fucker is attached to your fucking leg. ITS ATTACHED TO YOUR FUCKING LEG. 

"get off you little bitch!" you screamed, your voice raspy from not talking much since you got here. 

As you screamed you thrashed your leg around but all that accomplished was the plush sinking further into your leg. That is when you used the fire hand to throw a flame at this. This however made the bite monster let go of you skipping off in whimpers from the light.

these things could bite you without teeth and latch onto you more but is afraid of some light? This place is a fucking joke... 

continuing into the room you soon realized there were more of them, and they seemed to be attracted to the blood running down your leg from the last fucker that tried bitting you. 

The mini critters were well...the whole cast of the smiling critters.

how the fuck was these toys sold to kids?! As you stood there in shock the same catnap plush came up to get a second taste of your leg. this time you smash your foot into its face. hearing a cracking noise you grab the limp critter and throw it into the crowd of plushies that were coming your way.

at the sudden drop of the fallen critter, they all turned their attention to the hurt critter and ran to it instead of you. You watched as the plushes proceeded to rip the critter to shreds not leaving a piece of it go to waste... as if they were eating it. 

How could they even tear the plush?? they didn't have teeth. 

doesn't matter you have to keep moving.

//꒰ ⋆ .⺌ ⟡ ⊂☀️⊃ ⟡ ⺌. ⋆ ꒱

 you've had to be walking for a whole 30 minutes blasting fireballs at millions of sadly adorable critters that will tear your skin off. until you walked into an oddly white hallway...or as white as it can get with blood trails.

a trail of blood led to a door. It feels like you should ignore that and move on at any cost something is just telling you. there's something you need in there, something important.

sighing disappointed in yourself, you go through the door the blood trailed into finding another colorful yet bloody area. dead toys were scattered all over the floor and there were cells... almost like prison cells.

when you called this place a colorful prison you didn't mean it literally, but it's confirmed the company sure meant a colorful prison with a passion.

what in the world could a toy company do with jail cells? What were they hiding?

you continued to walk down the colorful prison cell-filled hallway. until you heard it.

"you... you're poppy's angel."

you screamed not expecting anyone to be here at least not anyone alive.

"screaming really? Not even a hello?"

--------------------------

Guess who it is!!!!!! 

Anyway, slower update from now on, I may have one more quick update but if not updates will be slower because I have school!

as always... 

Have a great morning, noon, or night wherever you are!!