Dr. Killjoy interview #4: Husk

Dr. Killjoy: Hello and welcome. I'm Dr. Killjoy, I'm the head doctor and therapist of Abbot penitentiary. Can you state your name for the record?

Husk: Husk.

Dr. Killjoy: You are an extensive drinker, do you perhaps drink to forget or to dull the pain?

Husk: Dull the pain. I ain't going into any more detail on that.

Dr. Killjoy: Very well, what are your thoughts on everyone at the hotel?

Husk: The princess is a bleeding heart who cares about others more than herself, Vaggie is suspicious of others, Alastor is my boss and a jackass, Angel is a pain in the ass on occasion, and niff? You don't wanna know.

Dr. Killjoy: Angel seems to have a bit more of a positive look in your eyes. Why is that?

Husk: He has a problem I can relate to.

Dr. Killjoy: Someone owns his soul and he is suffering for it.

Husk: I doubt that was a lucky guess but yeah.

Dr. Killjoy: I spoke with Alastor yesterday but yes it wasn't a "lucky guess" as you put it.

Husk: Dare I ask what how that went?

Dr. Killjoy: He was surprisingly forthcoming with information. Perhaps it is because it was about himself? A question for another time.

Husk: Take what he says with a grain of salt. The asshole loves to throw people for a loop.

Dr. Killjoy: I'll certainly keep that in mind. Same time next week?

Husk: Whatever doc.

Notes: Husk is an abrasive cynic but still has something of a heart. The negative mood is most likely from being owned by Alastor. He can read people rather well either because of being a bartender or something else. His friendship with Angel might be beneficial to his mental health. Hates yet understands Alastor possibly due to long time exposure to each other.