Third time is the charm!

Somehow I was angry at the end of the call and I really started cursing out loud which I probably shouldn't do but I was. I mean come on. Someone just had told me I was a useless quirkless hero! Truth to be told, I was quirkless and I didn't take that as offensive but useless? No one besides Kacchan did call me Useless and that was even somehting he learned never to call me at all anymore or he would have a bleeding nose. 

Anyways after cursing for a good 5 minutes, the phone rang once again and I picked up without actually taking a moment of piece and screamed into the phone.

Me: 911- WHAT NOW?

Caller: I am sorry.

Me: *sigh* What't the problem Sir?

Caller: Well I am at the restaurant at ****** street and a hero came crashing through the wall.

Me: Let me guess Dynamight?

Caller: YES! yes! how did you-

Me: Know?

Caller: Mh.

Me: You are not the first one to call because of that....

I checked where the call came from since it said that it was a restaurant... something in the same street as well and since it was Kacchan, I tried to look into it a bit more to find out that the fight had already broken through the second wall into a third restaurant. This was kinda unbelieveable.

Me: Is the hero bleeding?

Caller: Yes.

Me: Are you close by without getting into the way of a villain?

Caller: Yes!

Me: Then pass the phone to the hero please.

Caller: Alright.

It took a bit but it seemed as if the caller was indeed close to Kacchan and it didn't take long to hear the heroes voice over the phone. He sounded drunk and annoyed and angry. Oh what a goddamn problem this was because I myself was angry as well.

Kacchan: WHAT?

Me: YOU MOTHERFUCKING POMERANIAN CAN DO NOTHING RIGHT HUH?!

Kacchan: *gasp*

Me: WHAT DO YOU THINK HOW MANY CALLS I HAD BECAUSE OF YOUR USELESS ASS BEING UNABLE TO SOLVE THIS FUCKING PROBLEM!

Kacchan: Wha-

Me: THE PEOPLE ARE SCARED AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU ARE LETTING YOURSELF GET BEAT UP! OH WHAT A GREAT HERO YOU ARE KING EXPLOSION MURDERER!

Kacchan: I-

Me: YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING DRUNK MAKES IT HARD? THEN JUST DON'T GET DRUNK AND DO YOUR JOB RIGHT!

Kacchan: I-

Me: DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE AND WHIP YOU ASS OUT OF THERE YOU STUPID MORON!

Kacchan: ...

Me: WHAT?

Kacchan: Dek-

Me: AMA KILL YOU IF SAY DEKU RIGHT NOW.

Kacchan: .... Izuku.... can you please come over here and deal with this shit?

Me: We ain't on first name basis Dandelion and just days ago you wanted to fuck me around.

Kacchan: Please! Or send someone.

Me: Who's even with you?

Kacchan: Denki, Mina, Ejiro, Sero and Iida as well as Uraraka came in.

Me: How many villains does it take to get you all out of commission this fast?

Kacchan: .....

Me: HOW FUCKING MANY?!

Kacchan: 1....

Me: 1?

Kacchan: Yes 1.... What do you want me to say? Sorry?

Me: Would be a good start.

Kacchan: Listen, I didn't chose it to be like this?

Me: Are you sure?

Kacchan: Yes and now shut up.

Me: .....

Kacchan: I need to fight again!

Next thing I know I had the caller back on the phone and he was actually being screamed at by Kacchan to fucking beg me for help. Well what a different situation I had there. For the first time this Dandelion was actually calling me for help! Who would have thought that? Me for sure not. Never would I have thought that I would actually be called because of my stupid class getting drunk... well maybe I did but not this soon. 

Caller: Ahm... Sir Operator.... We need help here. Please send us some.

Me: Can you get the other people out of the building?

Caller: That is possible.

Me: Then do this please and get out of the are as fast as possible.

Caller: What about the help for the heroes.

Me: They will be having some help... maybe some hell as well when I get there.

Caller: Huh?

The caller sounded scared. I was sure that he could actually hear me scream at Kacchan and that goddamn Pomeranian sounded as if he was panicking in response to the screamin which was something new. Well as much as I hated to do it, I grabbed my weapons from the wall which I had there just for decoration... and in case I would need to leave the office to be the hero. After that I immediately ran out of the office with my headphones on and listening to the guy who was actually getting the people out to safety.