Sorry, i love you

Bang Chan POV

    " Hyunjin-ah, can you get my phone for me?" I shouted across the room to Hyunjin who was beside my ringing phone. "Yea sure hyung. It's your mom." He passed the phone to me and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Hello? Mom?" I pressed the answer button. "Hello Chris, Sorry to disturb you, but do you think you can come to XXX hospital right now? We... have got a little...uh.. problem here..." She sounded worried. "Problem? We? Mom, what's going on?" I nervously asked her. When I didn't get a reply, I sighed. "I'm coming!" I heard her sigh in relief. "Thank you for clearing your schedule chris." I hummed and hung up soon after. 

     "Hyunjin, I'm going out. Lee know will be cooking dinner. I'll probably be back soon." I told Hyunjin and he nodded. "Where are you going hyung?" he asked and I just shrugged. "ok... Oh and do you want to check on Felix?" He asked me. "What do you mean? Is he sick?" I asked hyunjin, concerned about Felix. "Uhm... Let's just say he's going through a bit of a tough patch."

    Y/N POV

—A FEW HOURS AGO—

    "Hi Y/N!!!" Felix greeted you with a enthusiastic hug. He rambled along about his day and what he was planning. And honestly, you were really dreading meeting Felix but now that you were really meeting him in person, you felt like you were being trapped in a cage. You weren't sure if you were doing the right decision, but what you were sure about was that you wouldn't be able to face him after this.

    You looked at your boyfriend who was too caught up in talking about his day that he didn't notice you were gripping his hand tightly. You looked up at his handsome face one more time because you were damn sure you wouldn't be able to look at his general direction after this afternoon. 

    You looked at how happy his face was, and you just wanted to collapse into his arms and tell him how beautiful his smile was. But you just couldn't. You wouldn't be able to forgive yourself if you kept it in any longer, and hurt him more than he already was.

    A tear unknowingly slipped out of your eye and you slipped your hand out of his to wipe it off. He froze when your hand left his, immediately turning to you and seeing your tear. "Y/N... What's going on? Are you okay?" His eyes darted into yours, searching for an answer, his voice laced with concern. "Felix... I have something to tell you." He instantly hugged you. "Tell me." You pushed him away. 

     "let's break up." You felt like time froze.

     "W-What? Why? Was it me? No... please don't leave me. I-I'm Sorry!" He frantically apologised, but you just shook your head. "N-No. Okay? When I leave, I want you to remember that this isn't your fault, and never will be. Look, I just don't really think it's working. I-I'm just going through... s-something, and i d-don't want to drag you into my mess." You lied.

    "N..no! No, please don't go! I don't care if I'm in trouble with the company or anything! I-I... Just please stay with me... I'm so sorry." He wanted to hug you so bad. He started sobbing. 

    "Lix... don't cry. Maybe It's just me. Look, I don't want you to blame yourself for anything. Just... forget me already. Okay?" You smiled at him despite tears rolling down your cheeks rapidly. "NO. You were the only one I thing I was living for before I had everyone else. But you were the first one I had and I want you to be the last." More tears rolled down your face at Felix's words.

     "I'm sorry Lix... But remember my words. It's not your fault." You plastered a fake smile on your face. "Y/n... Why?" He looked up to your eyes. "I love you... please remember that." Then you dashed off, too ashamed of yourself to look back.

    Felix POV

Y/n dashed off, her tears dropping like loose beads as she ran. I couldn't control my emotions either. One second i felt like breaking something, the other i felt like breaking down in front of everyone. Instead, I just started walking, tears dried up and eyes puffy and red. 

                                                   ———FLASHBACK———

    BANG! I fell to the floor. I looked up and saw a cute girl looking concernly at me. "OMG! Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" She immediately apologised and helped me up. She bowed several times. "I-I'm fine!" I managed to stutter out. "Are you sure? you look pretty shaken up." She asked me. I nodded. "I'm really sorry. I should've paid more attention to the road." She bowed again. "I told you it's fine. It's my fault anyway. I shouldn't have been walking and looking at my phone at the same time." I dusted myself off and said. She bowed again. "I'm really sorry, but I'm actually running late for something. Please excuse me!" She then ran off without a word. 

    I looked towards her direction. My heart was beating rapidly. I smiled unknowingly but suddenly received a call. "Hello? Chan hyung?" I picked up the phone. "YAH LEE FELIX WHERE ARE YOU?? PRACTICE STARTS IN 10 MINUTES!!!!!" Chan hyung's voice shouted through the phone. "OH SHIT IM LATE! IM COMING HYUNG!" I snapped out of my trance and looked at the time before running towards the JYP building. 

                                        ———FLASHBACK END———

    I laughed bitterly at the memory. That was the first time I met Y/n. Just thinking about her made me want to cry again. I distracted myself by looking ahead of my and taking deep breaths. I reached the dorm after a while of walking and immediately locked myself in my room, ready to have a meltdown once more.

     —PRESENT—

Bang Chan POV

    "Hyunjin... What do you mean?" I asked him concernly. "I... don't think it's my place to tell. Sorry hyung but please, please check on Felix. He hasn't been eating anything and he's refusing  to come out of his room." I nodded,  also worried about Felix. 

    I walked to felix's room and gently knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Felix's hoarse voice was heard, barely a whisper. "Lix... Are you Okay?" I worriedly asked him through the door. "I-I'm fine." He said softly, his voice all scratchy as if he had been crying for hours. "Lix, I don't care what happened, but you can't let it take over your life like that. Lee Yongbok Felix, you have 3 seconds before I actually break down the door and barge in." 

    I heard a small sigh. Then the door slowly creaked open, revealing a tired chick, looking exhausted and dishevelled. "Are you really okay, Lix?" I asked him. He rubbed his red eyes before the dam burst and he hugged me as he cried onto my shoulder. "Shh, it's alright Lixxie, you're okay." I rubbed circles on his back, attempting to sooth him. 

    "It's not Okay hyung, i messed up!" He sobbed. "Ok, ok Lix. Tell me what happened." 

    "So, she...broke up with you? Do you know why?" He sniffled. "She said... she had a little problem... and she thought it just wasn't working anymore."

"How did you meet her?" I asked him, curious. "Hyung, remember that day I was late and you screamed at me through the phone?" 
    "Felix, you're always late. Which time are you talking about? You've been late too many times too count." I told him as he chuckled. 

————————————————————————————————————————-

END OF CHAPTER

A/N: HELLOUR POTATOS HOW ARE YALL DOIN <3 Saur this is my new felix ff called DEEP END and is inspired by, you know, Deep End sung by Felix. So this is a wrap for the first chapter and I rly hope that you are as excited as I am and will stick with me till the end of this FF. BUT! Do expect cliffhangers MWAHAHHHAHHHAHHAHA so that's abt all for now and BYEEE!

                                                                                                                                     -STRAYPOTATO:)