zero.

SEMPER DESIDERARI

©gooqfellas

post war !

warnings.
mentions of:

abuse, angst
substance abuse, death,
manipulation, sex, falshbacks,
foul language, smoking, war

STARRING . . !

CAMILA DRUELLA LESTRANGE—

"HOW DO I GRIEVE WHEN DEATH FOLLOWS ME AROUND LIKE A STRAY DOG."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN SEE THEM ?"

"I TALK TO THEM TOO. THEY LOVE YOU."

"BY THE WAY, YOUR FATHER SAYS HE WISHED HE WOULD HAVE BEEN AROUND TO TEACH YOU HOW TO SPEAK TO GIRLS. HE'S RIGHT, YOU SUCK."

author's note.
hey, i'm glad my book layout was appealing enough for you to check it out, very flattered. i'm only writing this for fun lol don't except a master piece but i hope you can enjoy it as much as i have.
The overall atmosphere of the story will be quite different, it will be calmer and maybe a bit more melancholic (as the war has ended)

don't forget that these people have just came out of a war, it fucks you up. they might say, or do things that could appear a bit unusual. but don't worry i'm a sucker for a strong character development.

this story takes place post-war, meaning that it is when the characters have come back for their 8th year to finish off their schooling.

feel free to comment as much as you want and whatever you want. i love reading comments, especially the funny ones. this book is just something dumb that I write on the side for fun, to get my mind off other things. Don't except noble literature or a plot worthy of a genius. just for fun.

if there is one advice that i can give you it is— read this with a forgiving heart.

anyway, enjoy this mess

-