Chapter 1

He clenched and unclenched his right hand, his pulse is fast and loud to his ears. He gulped down the lump formed in his throat as his heartbeat accelerated which is currently pounding against her ribs as it was time ...

He was settled on the edge of his bed with Samrat slouched next to him facing Ashwini, Shivani, Karishma who were settled over recliner present in his room with Rajeev settled on single chair along with Mohit makes himself comfortable over arm of chair on another side of room and Sunny, who was hovered window frame, fiddling with curtains.

His mother and bua stared at him, intent waiting for him to state the reason behind this sudden meeting in his room. Although he met their eyes for few seconds only to blinks away shifting his attention somewhere else. He caught the Rajeev raising his one eyebrow at Shivani and saw the small shrug from his bua, he couldn't able to his smile.

A newly married couple who makes him feel more single than he ever feel, missing his ex-deal wali biwi who is his current lovely girlfriend now also soon to be wifey, such a Golmaal. Just them being them, the iconic couple ...

Halting his idle thought, he looked towards his mother and was surprised to to find her grinning. He cleared his throat and suddenly wished Sai to be here with him, this would be much easier with her beside him. They could have revealed about their desire of getting remarried as soon Shivani's marriage was done but Samrat mentioned his desire to get divorce which takes over 3 months for convincing elders and that women who was rigid for not signing the divorce.

He was happy for his Jeeva afterall the pregnancy drama created by that woman for not letting samrat divorce her creates ruckus in their life and left elders with guilt for trusting her blindly with their both sons when she was just playing with their feelings.

{ Do let me know if you want flashbacks about this pregnancy drama created by Patralekha ... Cause I wanna write one last humiliation which she deserves before kicking her out from Our sairat and Sammu's life 🤓 }

' It's now or never Virat, do it or leave it agar tujhe jindagi bhar ke liye kawara rahna hain to ... ', giving himself a pep-talk Virat finally opens his mouth revealing his reason for this meeting.

" Umm ... Aai, mujhe aapse sab kuch baat karni thi ki ... Aai mujhe Sai se shaadi karni hain ! ", He uttered in one go and opened closes his ear with both palm on loud shout from everyone present in his room.

" Kyaa !? "

Seven voices echoed in his room with varying degrees of shock in their tone. He opened his voice and found Rajeev with disbelief, Karishma and Mohit with widen eyes not believing their hearing ability while Sunny frozen at his place, with curtains in his hand and mouth touching the ground and turned towards Samrat looking at him as if he grown up a double head.

He shifted his attention towards his Aai and asked, " Aai ? "

" Badi jaldi bata diya tune godu ! ", Ashwini said grinning like cherished cat making others stared at her direction and samrat asked feeling cheated as he doesn't know about it, " Apko pata tha Ashwini mami ? To aapne humne bataya kyun nahi ?! "

Shivani : Are mujhe aur Ashwini vahini ko to tabhi pata chal gaya tha jab Sai yaha kuch din rahne aayi thi us aurat ke ghatiyaa drame ki vajah se ... Viru tune koshish to badhiyaa ki thi ki kisiko kuch na pata chale magar tumhari room lock na karne ki aadat ne tumhara bhanda fod diya  !

Virat's eye widened in disbelief hearing them and turned red in embarassment as a sudden flash of that night comes across his vission, that night was very special for both them as they had crossed the second step of their relationship. He wanna earth to slow him remembering the compromising position which would have been witnessed by Ashwini and Shivani.

After the stunned silence filled in the room as everyone absorbed the new information feed by Virat, Rajeev decided to break it and asked him, " Agar tum Sai se shaadi karna chahte ho to tumne hume pahle kyun nahi bataya ? "

Virat : Hum apki aur bua ki shaadi ke baad hi batana chahte the magar Jeeva ne divorce wali baat kah di aur vo vahi tal gaya ...

Shivani : Vaise tujhe kya lagta hain vahini manengi ? Unhe to Sai vaise hi pasand nahi hain aur chavan khandan ki bahu kam kare ? Tu to janta haina vahini ko ki kitni jiddi hain vo ...

Virat : Agar vo jiddi hain to main unse bhi jyada jiddi hun. Aise kaise kaku humari shaadi ko mana kar dengi ...

A naughty smirk make it's way over his face as adventurous yet harmless plan formed in his mind regarding convincing Bhavani. Just Sai's effect started showing itself. Out of nowhere, Karishma spokes breaking his trance ...

Karishma : Dada aap kaku ko yeh kahenge ki Sai vahini apke bachche ki maa banne wali hain taki vo khud apki shaadi mein naagin dance kare ?

Virat blinks his eyes before a grinning and praised Karishma for idea, " Kya idea hain Karishma ! Kaku vaise bhi pichle 3 saal se chirag ke pichhe padi huyi hain ...  "

" Par dada kaku ko to lagta hain ki aap baba nahi ban sakte !!! ", Mohit exclaimed creating sudden tension in whole room before everyone bursting into laughter remembering the reason Sai's gives for uncovering Patralekha's mask ...

" Chup kar Mohit !! Sai ne jhoot bola tha ... ", Virat yelled at Mohit who was laughing his ass off remembering that day and everyone's shocked face including Virat himself specially of that woman.

Samrat : Par Virat yeh hume kaise pata honga ki Sai ne jhut hi bola, sach bhi ho sakta haina ...

" Saale harami !!! ", Virat yelled at samrat not before pushing him off from bed while samrat laughed till his jaw started paining and eyes turned teary.

Virat glared everyone and don't understand should he curse his fate or not, Sai unveiled the true face of Patralekha but pushed him under bus saying he has problem which makes it impossible for him to become father which further lead to that night ...

.
.
.
.
.

" Main baba nahi ban sakta huh ? Erectile dysfunction hain mujhe ?! ", He asked challenging tone while pinning and putting his weight over her making her gasp ....

------------------

I wanna published this book from the long time but never gotta time to finish the first chapter. I will post the big fat Indian wedding including pre and post ...

Do let me know if you wanna flashbacks about Patralekha's one last bejati in comments section ...

If you have suggestions / request then I am open for it 🤓

Vote and comment if you like what you read and want more ...

- Chanchu ❤️