The Birth

The story starts with a happily married couple Mr. & Mrs. Ayushman Yogi waiting for their baby.

Mr. Ayushman Yogi

 Ayushman Yogi

Mrs. Sarawati Ayushman Yogi

 Sarawati Ayushman Yogi

Mr. Yogi: What happened & why are you so tensed?

Mrs Yogi: Why shouldn't I be? You know what the doctors are saying about me & baby.

Mr Yogi: Of course Saru, I know but they have also given us a solution & delivery date is nearly 6 months after.

Mrs. Yogi: So what, if it's 6 months left. The doctors are saying that I'm not healthy enough to give birth. If I continue this pregnancy, either me Or my child will go in danger.

Mr Yogi: But they have given us a solution by which they will start your treatment immediately from the next week. I understand that the chances are not high enough but still let's not lose hope. The Adiyogi is with us & the baby will be his blessing to us. So, take rest & stay happy.

Mrs. Yogi: Thanks for your gyan Yogi ji, but you can't understand a mother's pain & love.

Mr. Yogi: Of course. Now take rest.

He walked out & went near the window. He pleasantly looked at the sky & saw the moon shining. He also started thinking about what Mrs. Yogi said & his eyes was full of tears.

Days passed & the treatment continues & everything was going as per doctors planning.

................ 5 Months Passed...............

It was only 14 days left for the delivery & everything was okay.

Mrs. Yogi: My lalla is going to come & none is excited.

Mr Yogi: What happened? Why are you saying like this? Everyone is happy & excited but not as you.

Mrs Yogi: Done with your buttering talk. Now, tell me one thing, if all are excited, why my house is not yet decorated & where are the celebration vibes.

Mr Yogi: They are all working on this & it will be done before our lali arrives.

Mrs Yogi: Lali? No my lalla will arrive.

Mr Yogi: No, my lali.

They started to argue & suddenly Mrs Yogi holds her stomach & started shouting.

Mrs Yogi: Ohh my stomach, I am feeling so much pain.

Mr Yogi: Why, what happened? Let me call the doctor!!

He went out to call the doctor but her pain was unbearable. So he took his Mercedes Benz out & get her wife into it & drived fast & slow towards the hospital.

At the hospital,

Mr Yogi started shouting..

Mr Yogi: Doctor, Doctor!!

Mrs. Doctor: What happened?

She checked her nerves & felt that her condition is miserable.

She asked the nurses to take her directly to the OT.

In the OT,

Mrs Doctor: I think her condition is not stable & we need to give an anesthesia otherwise she will die out of pain.

The doctor treated her well & a melodious crying sound of a new born baby is heard.

Outside the OT,

Mrs Doctor: Congratulations Mr Yogi, you have a baby boy.

Mr Yogi: Thanks for such a great news & how is saru.

Mrs Doctor: Her condition is not so stable. We have to keep her under observation till further recovery. Also, the baby needs observation as he is not so healthy. But trust the Almighty, everything will be okay soon.

Mr Yogi asked the permission of doctor to see his baby & the doctor agreed.

After Mrs Yogi was shifted to the ICU, he went into it & looked at Saru & kissed on her forehead & after that he looked at his baby & got frozen there.

Mr Yogi: Love you my Saru's lalla.

After a week of observation, the doctor find everything stable & permitted her discharge with strict instructions to both of them

They went for their home with the baby.