foreward

Sexual exploitation , rape and abuse are the most vile and abhorrent qualities of our species, world statistics show that one in ever two women and one in every thirty-three men have experienced sexual abuse .
What this reads for our society is uncertain, no one bothers about this kind of stuff until they become a victims. In Africa Cases of rape are recorded on a daily basis ,women being penetrated without consent, touched in obscene places or sexually dehumanized we rarely ever have any case of men being molested or sexually ill treated by women talk less of by men .
Homosexuality in the African society is unacceptable at least were I grew up. In the African society homosexuality is seen as a sin in most cases worse than murder . In most African countries homosexuality is illegal so the mention of same sex rape is unheard of , but because something isn't spoken about doesn't make it inexistent. It does exist and my story builds on it. It builds on the ignorance of homosapiens to their own evolution, their selfless beliefs in religion that have bound them and their generations to come and their thirst for power that ha blinded them to problems that actually matter.
My story centres not just on abuse , it focuses on the struggle of the African male child , on the scars of the African ideologies, on the changes brought by adolescence, on manipulative and destructive construct of the human mind. It takes a tale of pain, vengeance , suicide, change, and oppressing African beliefs. Most of all it tells the story of growth.
My story potrays the ineffectualities of the African degenerative beliefs, the menace of our boarding systems. It explores mental health, abuse, teenage euphoria, homosexuality, trauma, parenting and other modern day issues. This story gives a different meaning to life and death,it aims at showing that some beginnings are endings and some endings are beginnings.