Chapter 1: The End and The Beginning

Percy Jackson POV:

Hey guys, I'm Perseus Jackson. Otherwise known as the chill dude who saved the world two times. But who's counting? Until another dude came, (not cooler than me, obviously, not to brag) my life was cool. WHOO! Oh yeah. Did I mention my girlfriend is the Architect of Olympus? I like to say that as a chill boyfriend and awesome friends, my life skyrocketed. However, it Tartarus-rocketed. Is that even a thing? Anyhow, a noob, who's barely fit enough to hold a sword flipped the relationships between the Camp. A noob named Mark Craven. Yeah. Mark Craven. A stupid name right? It sounds like "I marked 'I crave no food.'" Okay, it doesn't make sense. I get it. I'm not a good writer at all. Such as, "Blue cookies jumped over a blue cake." I just love blue cookies and cake! Especially my mom's special blue cookies! Yum. Ah! I'm getting off the track. This dude came and was like, "Yo Percy. I'm going to just take your girlfriend. Oh yeah, I'm also going to make your life suck. Also, I would turn the entire camp and Camp Jupiter against you!" Did he expect me to be happy and go, "OH YES! THANK YOU! I JUST HATE MY FRIENDS AND MY GIRLFRIEND!" NOOO. I didn't want this to happen, it wasn't even my fault. Yeah. I'm struggling either to give up or no. I'll say, it isn't easy being betrayed. You never expect it. They stab you in the back without you noticing. In the Achilles heel. Ouch. But once you notice it will hurt. Like death. Then you'll feel like dying. Yeah. My life is broken, I don't even have a place to live. I'm on one strend before being insane. No- driven completely insane. I might even lose my title as 'human'. I'm struggling, to be honest. Struggling to prove myself again. That Olympians just don't need my help anymore. They are so mighty. Drama King drove all the Olympians against me, except Hestia, even my father disowned me. My losses are too great. But... Nobody notices. Ethan, Bekendorf, Zoe, Bianca, and so much more that died because of me. Nobody notices my pain. They think I'm just a happy, smiling, goofy Seeweed Brain. If only they knew I've been abused, hurt, alone, almost all my life... This is- This is war. Me against the Olympians.

Flashback

I was on border patrol. Yayy. What fun. I get to see kids getting chased by monsters all day. (Note the sarcasm.) The only good thing about border patrol is Annabeth. My girlfriend. She's on the bunk testing thingy. Or is it A-Boring-Thing-That-Checks-How-Clean-Your-Bunk-Is? Anyhow, she'll find my bunk messy as usual. She would bring me chocolates and crazy delicious foods like that. I have an awesome girlfriend, don't I? I should've asked for quits if I had to. Aww. Now I'm starving. I couldn't get breakfast. Why? Oh. I just slept in. No biggie. (I only had time to put my clothes on before Clarisse knocked on the door. Re: She nearly broke the door down.)

"Percy!" Oh yeah. That was Annabeth calling. Her blond hair flowed graciously behind her as the wind swept her hair. I only wanted to go up to her and- ok, let's stop there.

I kissed her briefly. "Hey, Annabeth. What's new? Anything happened while I was 'leaving the camp for safety?'"

"Oh, yes. I now have someone I love. Somebody strong and handsome."

Jealousy coursed through my veins. Yes, I know. Jealousy isn't one of my favorite or great feeling that I have. "And who's that?"

Her laugh was like a trickle of water down a stream. So beautiful and clear. "He's standing right in front of me!"

I laughed along with her. How did I not notice that she had a mischievous twinkle in her eye? That meant she was up to something. Even after a few years of being her boyfriend, I still have some faults. Such as NOT NOTICING THE TWINKLE IN HER EYE. Am I that dumb of a boyfriend? Well, I'm not Seeweed Brain without a reason. My brain's full of... Kelp? Well, yeah, now I'm just being- "Percy?" Annabeth asked, waving her hand over my face. "Are... Are you still there?" I snapped back to focus.