CHAPTER 8

Next morning
At 8. 30 am.

[NOTE: You didn't went to college today cuz you were very tired. Will that's what you said to mom and Mrs. Kim supported you all that time last night. But you just want excuses not to go to college and even your friends are not coming. That's why.]

You woke up groning coz of your alarm clock. You then looked at the time and go to do your morning routine after groning another time.

You went down stairs to see all of them were sitting around the dining table.

Yn. Good morning.

Ym/Yd. Good morning beta.

Mr. Kim/Mrs. Kim. Good morning dear.

BTS. Good morning.

They also replied while Mr. Kim and
Mrs. Kim again liked at them in amusement cuz they didn't even greeted them once but here, seeing them making effects they just smiled...
You then took a seat between Jungkook and Namjoon cuz it was the only seat left and then smiled at all of them.

Yn. What's for today 's breakfast maa?!

You asked as you were hungry as fuck. While they (BTS) just chuckled finding it cute.

Yn. Yahh! Why are you all laughing?! Am I joking?! Are you all making fun of me?!

You asked looking at them with your brown doe eyes helding nothing but innocence for which they fall for while pouting.

Namjoon. No no princess! We were not laughing at you. How can we even think of making fun of you?! You are our little princess.

He whispered the last line but loud enough for you all to hear while they stopped laughing staring in her deep brown doe eyes, almost being lost in them while Yn in their 's deep dark eyes which was now helding only pure love and desire for her.

[NOTE: You all [BTS and Yn] were sitting on one side while Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim, Ym and Yd were on other side.]

They just chuckled a little seeing the growing love between you all.
Then Mr. Kim fake coughed a little breaking the intense scene between you all.

Your cheeks went to light pink colour realizing want happened just now while their ears went to deep red colour.

Ym. So it's bibimbap with kimchi for sons. I still remember how much they used to love to eat bibimbap with kimchi made by me and used to fight over it.

They just kept their straight face which they just changed probably a second ago. Of course the shyness and happiness they felt is only for their little princess, their Yniee whom they didn't even knew properly for 24 hours. But still the little girl who didn't even completed her studies made the heart beat faster of those 7 mafias who are known to merciless, heartless, and even devika in disguise of humans.

"Huh! Bipolar guys." Yn thought...

Yn. When maa?! I don't remember.

BTS. Yes!

They said in unison.

Jin. We also don't remember aunty having a girl child, means Yn.

Mrs. Kim. You don't remember cuz you were a baby that time. And also you are meeting them for first time. That time you and your brother, sister stayed mostly with me and they (BTS) with ym.
It was some thing like changing our children. You didn't even meet each other.

[NOTE: Yn is 19 years old not 23 years old. Shree is younger than Jungkook not likhe that I told you all in INTRODUCTION. It was a mistake. Forgive me. Hehe🙃]

Yn/BTS. Ohk-

Mrs. Kim. Well we have whome thing to tell you all.

Yn/BTS. What aunty/Eomma?!

That asked in unison.

Ym. Actually we decided that we (Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim, Yd, Ym) all will go to some traditional tour for a month day after tomorrow. We talked to pandit ji he said good dates for marriage and all, is after atleast 1 month. So we decided that till then we go to some traditional tour as bestie wants to see some ancient temples and all. And you are not going cuz it's your final year. Please understand beta.

Yn. We understand maa. Even you know I don't like that much to go on tours.

Mrs. Kim. And you all will be staying with her. So she won't be alone. Cuz even her bhaiya bhabhi is on business trip and will be back after one and half months or after two months.

[AN: Don't ask me when they went?! Cuz they went away with out telling me also. Hehe🥲...]

[AN: Okey sorry! I was kidding. They went to the buisness trip between the one week which I skipped directly. Hehe]

BTS. We don't have any problem with it aunty, uncle and Eomma appa.

They just said calmly to them but we're internally screaming and jumping like a child who got buckets full of ice creams and chocolates cuz they were getting time to spend with their little cute and innocent princess, and that even alone. No one literally no one but just them and their little princess. Only they know how much excited and desperate they were getting like they can even send them not even today, but literally now only.

Mrs. Kim. Okey. So we are going.

BTS. Where Eomma?!

Mr. Kim. Firstly we will go to buddy 's company asking with honey (Mrs. Kim) and Ym (think want Nick name you want for Ym) as he have a little work to complete and then we will go to mall for some shoppings for day after tomorrow and will be back after doing dinner, at night. You guys can also go and enjoy if you all want...

BTS/Yn. Ohk-

Taehyung. We will stay here for some time and feel like going then we will go other wise we will do some thing here and go out on some other days.

______♪_______♪_______♪_______

Okey so here 's the "CHAPTER 8".
Hope you guys liked it.

Will I was thinking of doing some skips as I felt that I am streching this story too much. Hehe...

So guys please let me know in comments that should I do some skips or not...
Pleaseeee...

If anyone still have any doubts. They can ask me in comments or privately message me...

Please vote and comment how was it.
It gives me strength.💜💜💜
Please follow me, pleaseuuu 💜🥺💜🥺💜
If you will follow me it will give me strength and I will write many stories like it, pleaseuuu💜💜💜
Purple ya 💜💜💜💜

Stay tuned for next chapter and...
Byeeeeeeee 💜💜💜💜