♥ Upset Colette Marchant ♥

Genderfluid Reader 

Colette is 

-Hot

-Scary

-Kind 

-Understanding 

-Hot 

-Oh boy, you Screwed up BIG Time 

-Your girlfriend Colette told you to get ready for the show, but did you listen? Nope, you just hung around in your shared tent with your girlfriend you were so bored that you feel asleep not realizing the time. 

-Once you looked at the clock, you realized that you missed the show and  your act with Colette

-You then said to yourself quietly, "Oh Crap, Colette is going to be soo angry with me. Well, I guess I had it coming." 

-You tried to find a hiding spot in your tent to hide from Colette, but you were unsuccessful you then heard any footsteps walk in your tent when you tried to hide 

- You then heard your now very infuriated girlfriend then said to you nearly yelling at you in French, "Where were you? You missed our act, do you know how hard it is to trapeze  with just one person? she then scolded you in French saying, Espèce d'imbécile je suis resté seul sur le ring à faire du trapèze TOUT SEUL!!!

-When she yelled at you in French, you than said in Spanish, Tranquila mujer, no hay razón para que te enfades conmigo. Solo por un pequeño error.

-Colette then said, "Now don't you get all smart with me, mon amour" You responded saying, Como quieras vieja loca

 -Once you said that, she then huffed crossing her arms still agitated with you 

-You couldn't help but feel guilt build up in your stomach and said, "Look, Colette, I'm sorry that I wasn't there for our act. I just didn't want to do our act today, I hope you can forgive me, my dove."

-Once you apologized, Colette said, "I forgive you Y/N, just don't let it happen ever again,  My Little Mouse.