Interesting concept, poor execution

"Alright," Shaheen clapped his hands together aggressively after locking all the room of the hotel floor "we need to take matters in our own hands," he looked at everyone questioningly.
"I volunteer as tribute," Said Naseem, leaning against the door frame.
"So do we," his younger brothers chided in.
"Before we began, where's Rizwan? He won't let us do it,"
Haris Rauf's face beamed with excitement as he announced, "oh I told him we should have tea together and put laxatives in his one, he's praying rn but will be knocked out in minutes,"
"Perfect," shouted Shaheen.
Babar shook his head seriously, "this is not a good idea Shaheen,"
Muhammad Haris and Saim Ayub backed away and said at the same time, "Babar bhai said its not a good idea,"
Shaheen glared at them and hissed, "okay then, whoever doesn't join will have no place in the team, I am the captain I make the rules,"
"not like I have much to lose then anyways," chotu Haris muttered under his breath, and Haseeb's eyebrows went up alarmingly at that.
Shaheen looked at Shadab and he gulped nervously, Babar on his left folding his arms and raising an eyebrow and Shaheen and Haris Rauf on his right, Haris took the knife out of the cake they had just cut and licked the cream out of it in a psychotic manner, eyes glued to Shadab.
"You know what," Shadab said pointing at Babar, "he wants this just as much as any of us, the thing is he won't get his hands dirty,"
He pushed Babar to where Shaheen stood and Babar didn't hesitate.
Haris Rauf wiped sweat out of brows and heaved a sigh, then sat down on the couch.
"I say we slit his throat," Naseem offered checking his nails.
"Nah let's all stab him, it'll be more fun," Said Wasim, fixing his hair casually.
"I say we slow poison him," Shaheen shrugged his shoulders.
"OH PLEASE! CAN THE PATHANS STOP FOR A WHILE SAIM HAS FAINTED," shouted Babar, as Haseeb held Saim from falling down.
"What on earth is happening here," Rizwan came out of nowhere, un bothered, moisturized, hydrated, hair perfectly fine.
Color drenched from their faces as they looked at where Haris Rauf lay, snoring on the couch.
"YOU HAD FREAKING ONE JOB HARIS," SHOUTED SHAHEEN.