with Rizwan out of the way, LESSGO

"This makes me feel terrible," Zaman said as he closed off Rizwan's mouth with duct tape.

"If it makes you feel any better, they made me hold him back as Haris tied him to the chair," Saim complained.

Haris cleared his throat, "if it makes both of you feel any better, I was the one who tied him up,"
Saim shook his head, "they come up with all the terrible ideas then make us do the dirty work forcefully,"

Naseem who was held in charge of the younger boys chuckled, well Naseem was actually told to do it but of course him and Wasim bullied the other three to do it.

"What if he doesn't gain consciousness and just dies?" Abrar, always optimistic, asked.

"we should sing a pashto song as a tribute to him," offered Wasim.

"Larsha Pekhawar ta kamiz tor mal rawra-"
began Saim, changing the tone into a painfully mournful one while stifling a sob when Naseem cut him off,

"you moron this literally means go to Peshawar and bring a black shirt for me,"

"he doesn't look like he can do that right now," wasim muttered under his breath.

They silently wondered what the others were upto. 

Senior headquarters AKA Babar's room.

"I say we write a note in amazing English and place it near the body when we kill him, no one will suspect it's us," Shadab proposed.

Hari Rauf, finally awake after a bucket of water splashed on him, clapped his hands together aggressively and whispered, "they'll think it's Shan,"

"The question is, who's going to write this note?" Babar asked, and suddenly everyone found the ceiling and the carpet more interesting, avoiding his gaze.

"Nawaz-" began Babar

"No," Nawaz shook his head

"Nawaz tu-"

Nawaz aggressively shook his head again.

"nawaz tu mera-"

"BOBBY THE LAST TIME YOU ADDRESSED ME LIKE THIS MY DOWNFALL BEGAN," Nawaz shouted.

"Well your downfall had already happened, that's why he addressed you in the first place," mumbled Fakhar.

Nawaz pulled his cap lower and went sulking in a corner.

"That's his defense mechanism," Shadab rolled his eyes.

"You know what," Babar smiled mischievously,

"who's someone who wants this chairman gone more than us,"

he looked at everyone for an answer, when no one guessed he continued,

"well I may have sent a message to a former lover, well actually might have added him in the group chat,"

They all aggressively took their phones out and opened the gc to see a message from the one and only, Ramiz Raja.

"Inviting him to a dinner, cake will be poisoned, I love you bestie <3"