Goodmorning, Sucker

-Computer Pov-

I woke up happy and excited to start a new day with my newly established boyfriend!! Skull!

Ohh... I remember when we first met, over Fortnite. It was love at first victory royale. He was so good at the game, of course I was better! Fast forward 3 years, here we are! 

"Skull~ Skully Skull~ Wake up my little pancake~" I waited. Soorreeeee... I suddenly got impatient and slapped him. His lids rose from his ocular visuals quickly.

'WHA-! Oh. it's just you." 

I looked offended.  "What do you mean by 'just me'! Am I not enough!" I knew he didn't mean anything by it. I just wanted to mess with him.

"No! I mean, it could've been a murderer!"

"lol, anyway. You hungry"

"When am I not!" Skull laughs. We go downstairs. We make toast and coffee. Enjoying a nice breakfast together.

"Wait. how do you eat with no mouth" I ask

"uh.. like this." he put the toast up to his mouth and it disappears! 

________

After breakfast. Skull and I went on a walk.

"Hi Card! How's our favorite single!" I joke.

"Fine lol" she plays in. "Just going to go visit Water bottle! Wanna join!"

"Sure!" I quickly say before skull can open his fat nonexistent gob.

_________

now in Water bottle and Lava buckets house.

"Hey girll!" Card calls from the door.

"Hey Card! just getting refreshments." Water calls back, from the kitchen. Card sits on the couch, and we do the same. Water soon comes out. "Oh! Skull. Computer. wasn't expecting you."

"Card said we could come." I push the blame.

"...Alright then." She sits on a different chair. "So. I heard you and Skull are dating now."

"Yep-"

"who's the male wife" Card interrupts me.

[A: There!>:(] "SKULL" "COMPUTER!" We both say at the same time. "WHAT!" We say again. Card and Wb giggles. I think for a moment. imagining skull working, while I stay home, cook, and watch The Office.

"Y'know. I wouldn't actually mind being the wifeeeyyy." I grin. the other three starts laughing.

"I'm guessing you're going to make Lava bucket be your male wife." Card assumes.

"100%! I'm not doing any of that wife things." Water smiles. "Are you planning on being single forever?"

"Basically."

as the girls keep yapping, I get bored. so obviously-

I snoop.

I hop up from the couch and look at the shelves. "Computer? What are you doing?" Skull asks.

"Snooping." I say. fidgeting with the books. I pull, well, try to pull a green book off a shelf but instead the bookshelf opens!! "W-"

"what!" Skull finishes my sentence. I look at him with a frightened but adventurous look. "Oh no. no no no." he says. I look behind us. the girls don't even notice. they're just chatting away.

"Oh yes. yes, yes yes!" I take his had a run into the lab. 

It all white and techy! So cool! straight out of a movie! Skull looks surprises too. I instantly get to work randomly clicking buttons. "Can you believe they have this!"

"Computer, you don't know what you're doing!" Skull coushisly follows me. 

"Whatever really." I see a plug that could probably fit into mine. I look at skull, his scared face doesn't faze me.

"Computer, i know what you're thinking..."

I move my hand to my side. teasing the idea.

"Stop Computerr!"

I shake my head. I think about my new trick I learned. I plugged it in."

-Skull Pov-

I watched as Computer's eyes rolled back. And the colored circles on his side started dimming! And his big grin falls. His knees wobble a bit. I grab him. "Computer, Computer! C'mon buddy!" 

I hear a faint giggle. This mf was fine the whole time!! his eyes open. I shove him down and he bursts out laughing! "COMPUTER! YOU IDIOT!"

"I got you!!" He rolls on the floor. I kick him and storm out of the Lab thingy. That just makes him laugh harder.

-Later-

He emerges from the lab with a bag, full of stolen items I assume. 

"Well, that was fun! Thanks for letting us come over!" Card says. "Come on Skull, Computer."

Water's eyes widen. "How'd you guys' find out about my secret lab!"

"Not so secret anymore" Computer wittingly states.

"Let me make sure you didn't mess anything up." Water pushes past us. We follow her. "Looks like you didn't do anything bad-"

"What's this" Computer asks as he presses a big red otto that says : DO NOT TOUCH!

10

9

8

A countdown starts!

7

6

The screen says: bomb launching.

"COMPUTER!" We all yell.

".....Bye guys!" He runs out of the room. I follow as Water franticly tries to stop it.  

------------

-back at the house-  

"Well, that was a morning." Computer tries to lighten the mood.

"You're an idiot."

"YOUR idiot." 

__________________

FIRST CHAPTER: DOnE

*happy dance*

righty. idk what else to say..... bye ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)