#1

Floyd's pov

I groaned obviously annoyed, I swung my legs back and worth while jade, my twin brother paced around the room. "Jade, why are you pacing so much?" I asked in my usual mischievous tone while jade stopped slightly and smiled at me, but it wasn't his usual happy or creepy smile, it was a sad one. I didn't like seeing it on him besides he didn't have one that often but when it does appear it must be serious. "No reason floyd just tense is all, mom and dad where supposed to be back two weeks ago" jade spoke his unease while I blinked not at all catching on 'mom and dad have been gone for two weeks?" I pondered to myself but I didn't spend to much time dwelling on it, besides it'll come to me eventually besides there's no rush.

I hoped off our bed and went to the kitchen thats connected to the very small apartment, tho it was only a stove,counter and a fridge and a sink. That counts right? A magnet held a note onto the fridge, "be good boys, well be back in 5 hours, no sweets!" It reminded tho the reminder was days old it still felt nice,Opening the fridge I pouted while I saw that it was stocked with vegetables and no sweets, I mean after all nobody likes greens. "Jaade, mom and dad left us with vegetables! We gotta go find some sweets." I cried dramatically while slamming the fridge closed, jade stared at me for a moment slightly in shock before chuckling. "Of course my dear brother, let's go get some sweets, tho mom and dad wouldnt be too happy about it" he smiled before walking towards the door, quickly getting up I skipped after him obviously happy. The door beeped a bit before stopping signaling its been locked, "Well they aren't here to stop us!" I challenged.

We walked by a few apartments to get to the stairwell, apartment 1412 was where our parents had lived with us until now, the neighbors just kept to themselves for the most part, boring if ya ask me. "So jade, have you heard someone's moving into 1410!" I twirled while we got to the elevator, jade pressed the button while we waited for the lift. "Yes I've heard, tho I'm wandered who it could be. Best we wait and find out" I groaned while I stomped my foot slightly "that's so unfair I wanna know now, jade" my whining filled the empty hall while to elevator made it to our floor, opening it reviled a women and a man already inside.

"Woow, are you guys a couple!" I blurted out while we borded the elevator, jade sighed before walking to my side. "Please forgive my brothers rudeness he's just..straightforward." jade apologized while making me bow, tho I didn't understand why he apologized I was the one who said it? I huffed while looking at the flustered women. "A-ah! We're nothing like that little guy, but it's okay!" She shoke her head while my heterochromia eyes scanned them, especially the man. "Well um, my name is Jisu kid what about you, besides you shouldn't go without your parents" she scolded while the man nodded "yes, the lord had created parents to watch over his future followers" he preached while I could only pondered on the delicious sweets that awaited in the lobby, jade seemed to quickly catch on that I wasn't listening.

"I'm sorry for my brothers rudeness, his name is floyd and my name is jade. Also our parents are in the apartment sick" jade smiled while lying, I couldn't help but open my mouth and question what he had said "but jade, you told me mom and dad le!- hmph!?" I groaned has he covered my mouth preventing me from finishing my sentence. Hearing the elevator door ding has it slid open, made jade turn his attention before grabbing my arm and leaving while I complained and whined "but jade I wanna talk to Gold-fish more!" He continued to drag me away from the lift and to the convince store that was inside the apartment complex which was convenient for everyone really, tho nobody ever came down except for the security gaurd and people leaving a complaint or work.

I'm so sorry you guys but I'll have to contiune this to another chapter due to half of it getting deleted!