0

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

sex, drugs, alcohol. percys three favourite things, and the reason she found herself in alex james' bed. being englands number one heartthrob, as well as being the frontwoman of one of the top charting rock bands, it wasn't hard for her to score a spot in another rockers bed. just one flash of her smile and seductive eyes was enough for any mans blood to rush to his dick.

percy was extraordinarily beautiful. long legs, plump lips, sharp features... she looked like she came straight out of the cover of a vogue magazine. percy used her looks as a weapon. she knew just how to get any man wrapped around her finger, and took advantage of it, thus finding herself in bed with englands most shaggable bassist.

with a sigh, she turned her head towards alex, she chuckled under her breath seeing him laying on his stomach, face smushed on the pillow. "that good"? she giggled, alex smirking at her remark. without warning, he leapt on top of her, caging her face between his forearms, ambushing her face with kisses.

"you're fucking cocky, you know that"? alex smirked in between kisses. percy laughed and squealed as she tried to squirm out of his grip. once he finally let go of her, she stood up and scrambled to find her clothes, pulling on her jeans and alexs disgarded t-shirt.

"are you gonna stay"? alex asked, putting on his pyjamas. percy hummed, thinking about if she'd stay or go home. "i reckon ill go home.. haven't been home to the cats in a bit". she shrugged, referring to her to cats, hades, iris and artemis. there was a tradition in percys family, where they named their children after different greek gods and goddesses. her mother's name being athena, and her full name being percephone.

percy was in no means going to settle down and have kids anytime soon, so she compensated by naming her cats, who to be fair, she considered her children.

"alright well, im not getting out of bed so.. goodbye then persephone". alex shrugged, wrapping his covers around himself. percy scoffed. "you're such a cunt. goodbye alex". she smirked, leaving his bedroom without another word.

as soon as she walked out of his room and into the hallway of his flat, her eyes met a pair of brown ones, belonging to none other than graham coxon. he was standing in the kitchen, bowl of cereal in hand. she then turned to look at the lounge, seeing damon albarn sat on the couch, staring at her.

"um.. i didnt know you guys were home"- she chuckled nervously, eyes flashing between both the men. she sucked in her cheek before continuing. "did you guys uh.. hear anything"? she cringed.

graham looked down as we walked over to the couch and plopped down beside damon without saying a word. what persephone didn't know, was that graham had a massive crush on her. she had all thr characteristics he liked in a woman. intimidating, but kind. tall, but not too tall. and not to mention, englands prettiest girl.

damon flashed a cheeky grin, and thats when persephone knew she was in deep shit. "oh no nothing much.. except for oh james, yes- 'just like that ohh' damon moaned in a high pitched voice, rocking back and forth as if he was being fucked. graham couldn't help but let out a laugh, persephone joining in on their laughter.

"i'm sorry guys.. i seriously didn't know you were home. and between you and i-" she started, turning back to alex's room, where she heard soft snores coming from. "it wasn't that good. that was all an illusion". she winked, waving her hands around like someone on acid at woodstock '69.

"i can imagine.. alex acts so cocky, but he's just selfish and horny". graham said quietly, barely able to keep eye contact with persephone. damon pretended to wipe his mouth to try and hide his amused smile. he knew all about his crush on persephone, and how awkward he was around girls.

"bingo. he's just so.. eager to cum. always fucking to chase his high. no passion". persephone hummed, shrugging her shoulders. "well as much as we just love to hear about our friends sex life, we've got some songs to write". damon replied, tapping his notebook with his pencil.

persephone nodded, and flashed them each a smile. one that radiated to grahams heart.. and to damons dick. "right then. i'll be off. see you two around." she waved.

damon and graham both muttered out a 'bye' before she shut the door. as soon as she was gone, damon let out a laugh. "god graham,try not to make it so obvious next time, yeah?" he smirked, smacking the back of grahams head.

"i wasn't!" he protested, slumping back into the couch. "i barely even spoke to her". he grumbled. "exactly! you just sat there looking like a deer in headlights the whole time. look, i get it. she's fit. but neither of us have a change with her, okay? she's on a whole other level". damon replied.

"right".

a/n

HEY YALL😛 its been a while.. updates on this fic are gonna be slowww bc im very uninspired for this book tbh but good to be back. rafe cameron fic coming soon too btw