Chapter 2

Elliot watched with disinterest as the vibrant lights of the local fair twinkled in the evening sky. The bustling crowds, the lively music, and the enchanting attractions failed to capture his attention. Walking hand in hand with the mystery woman, the only thing that seemed to catch his attention.

Inside the dimly lit tent, Elliot found an enigmatic figure seated at a table adorned with tarot cards. The fortune teller, dressed in colorful robes, smiled knowingly as she handed Elliot his wayward balloon. But instead of leaving, she invited him to stay for a free tarot card reading.

Curiosity piqued, Elliot cautiously accepted the offer. The old fortune teller sat at her weathered table, surrounded by an eclectic array of mystical artifacts and trinkets. Her age-worn hands moved with a graceful, almost ethereal quality as she shuffled a deck of ancient tarot cards, each card whispering secrets of the past, present, and future.
Her face, lined with the wisdom of countless years, bore the marks of a life lived fully. Deep wrinkles crisscrossed her brow like ancient runes, etched with the stories of a thousand journeys through time and space. Her eyes, pools of darkness veiled behind heavy lids, seemed to pierce through the veil of reality into realms unseen.

Tattered scarves of rich, vibrant hues cascaded around her shoulders, their ends trailing across the worn wooden floor like threads of forgotten dreams. A cascade of silver hair, streaked with strands of midnight black, flowed freely down her back, framing her weathered visage with an aura of mystique.

Around her neck hung talismans of unknown origin, glinting in the dim candlelight with a faint, otherworldly glow. Strange symbols and sigils adorned her fingers, painted in hues of crimson and gold, each marking a connection to forces beyond mortal comprehension.

Her voice, a melodic whisper tinged with the echoes of ages past, carried the weight of prophecy and the promise of revelation. With each word she spoke, the air seemed to shimmer with an unseen energy, charged with the power of ancient wisdom and arcane knowledge.

In the presence of the old fortune teller, time seemed to stand still, as if caught in the embrace of a forgotten enchantment. For she was not merely a seer of fortunes, but a guardian of secrets, a keeper of mysteries, and a beacon of light in a world cloaked in shadows. As the fortune teller shuffled the deck and laid out three cards before him, a mix of excitement and trepidation welled up within him.

 As the fortune teller shuffled the deck and laid out three cards before him, a mix of excitement and trepidation welled up within him

"Ah, young one, come closer. Let me tell you a tale woven in the threads of destiny. See here, this card, holds up The Moon, it whispers of mysteries hidden beneath the veil of night. Secrets that dance in the shadows, waiting for a curious soul to uncover." The women murmurs in a mysterious tone.
Elloits eyes grew wide andhe became intrigued.

"What secrets lie within the moon's glow?"
The lady started to smiling knowingly, "Ah, that is for you to discover, dear child. For The Moon beckons you to journey into the depths of the unknown, where illusions and truths intertwine."

Elliot leaning in eagerly, "What lies beyond the mysteries of the moon?" He said ergerly at the edge of his seat.

Ms. Fortune Teller with a flourish, reveals The Fool.

"Behold, The Fool, the harbinger of adventure! With each step, a new beginning unfolds, a path untrodden and brimming with possibility. Are you ready to embrace the journey, young one?"

What a fool this boy is.

Elliot enthusiastically nods, "Yes, I am!"
She gazes into the distance, "Then tread lightly, for on the horizon." She pulls out The Tower, "The Tower looms tall. A storm gathers, and trouble brews in the winds of change. But fear not, for every challenge is an opportunity to rise anew, to conquer the chaos and emerge stronger than before."
"I will face whatever comes my way!" Elliot grinned.

"Then go forth, brave adventurer, and may the cards guide you on your quest. Remember, the mysteries of the moon, the thrill of the fool's journey, and the trials of the towering storm are but threads in the tapestry of your destiny."

Her eyes widen with alarm. "Wait! Something is amiss."

Her shift in tone startled Elliot, he loses his balance and tumbles backward.

As he falls from his chair, the world around him shifts and twists, colors blending into a dizzying blur. With a gasp, he finds himself plummeting through darkness, much like Alice down the rabbit hole.

"What's happening? Where am I?!" he yelled in distress.

A voice echoing faintly from above, sounded much like the old fortune teller's.

"You've fallen into the abyss, child. But fear not, for even in the depths of darkness, there is light to be found."

As the boy's descent slows, he begins to see faint glimmers of starlight twinkling in the distance. Shapes and forms materialize around him, morphing into strange and wondrous landscapes.

Elliot became overwhelmed by the surreal spectacle.

"This... this is like a dream,"

The boy's heart pounds in his chest as he realizes the gravity of his situation. Yet, amidst the fear and uncertainty, a spark of curiosity ignites within him.

Give it up for Elliot the idiot Boys and girls.