000

𓂃 ₓ✶ NVPTXNE 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒... 💿🧋☔️🎧 ‧₊˚

➜ ៵ ִ࣪ ۫ ּ  𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝚂𝙺𝚈ヾ₊˚

➜ ៵ ִ࣪ ۫ ּ 𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝚂𝙺𝚈ヾ₊˚.
PROLOGUE. 𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙶 🎧

OUT OF THE WHOLE TWENTY YEARS THEY WERE TOGETHER , Eunji was sure her mother hated her father for at least thirteen of those years

OUT OF THE WHOLE TWENTY YEARS THEY WERE TOGETHER , Eunji was sure her mother hated her father for at least thirteen of those years. This meant that the only time Na Bora had harbored true feelings of love towards Moon Jaehyuck were the three years they were together in highschool and the four years they'd taken of college before they got married.

Ever since Bora was a child it seemed she was only capable of making the wrong decisions. Ones that filled her with a sugary sweet feeling in the moment, only to dissolve into a disgustingly bitter one later. The biggest example of this being her marriage to her husband. It was truly unfortunate. Moon Jaehyun on paper was everything she could have hoped for. Handsome, kind, patient, good family, handsome. With Jaehyun it seemed she'd had it all. Someone who would take her on dates, constantly bring her food he made, leave little notes on her desk with sweet words of encouragement. He had multiple part time jobs, all towards building a better work ethic. The fact that her family (who were always hard to please) liked him as well was just icing on the cake.

But, a lesson that Bora learned that she would later pass on to her daughter is, 'nature always finds away to balance itself out, and it isn't different with people. For every good quality one possesses, an ugly one exsists."

While Moon Jaehyun was indeed handsome, his mind was not as sharp. He wasn't necessarily an idiot, but he was no Einstein either. His family had always been especially business oriented, his great grandfather establishing a publishing company in his early twenties for it to be passed down from generation to generation. They weren't filthy rich by any means but Jaehyun's great grandfather and grandfather had always prided themselves on what they built and achieved for their families. This sentiment however was never one Jaehyun could understand though. Unfortunately, Jaehyun did not inherit the so called 'business sense,' that the generations before him did. He wasn't savvy, and didn't possess the skills needed to understand the work his family did, not that he'd tried. He decided from a young age that the publishing business was not going to be his path, but a path of marketing.