Chapter 1.

Tris Pov
Monday 6:00
I hear my alarm clock go off and it's awfully noisy. I try to make the noise stop but im to lazy. By the time I stop the noise, UGHH, I have to get ready for school. I get something to eat first, I make pancakes for the family because they aren't really up yet. Once I finish eating my pancakes, I brush my teeth for about 2 and a half minutes. Now, I find some clothes to wear on the first day of school. I ended up wearing a black sweater , a hoodie, some white jeans, and my favorite uggs. I pack the rest of my bag with my old gym clothes ( a sweatshirt and shorts with shoes). Once I get to school, I go to the counselor to get my schedule and locker number and lock combiation.
Locker 4646
1. Language Arts- Room 211
2. PE- Gym
3. Math-Room 179
4. Elective- Room 214
Lunch
5.Homeroom- Room 199
6. Social Studies and Science- Rom 243
Once I find my locker, I see a tan mocha skinned girl, shes short in a way. " Hi. Are you new here? I'm Christina." She says." I'm Tris, nice to meet you Christina" I smile. There is a guy with black hair (or brown idk) and blue eyes with a random girl , no clue how to describe her...Pretty I guess? " That's Four and Lauren. Wait. I THOUGHT THEY BROKE UP!!! Might be Lauren being desperate." Christina says. I can hear them talking from my locker. I listen to them as i put things in my locker. "Lauren, I'm not interested in you anymore" Four says with his husky, hot voice 😍. "Please babe." Lauren says. She kind of sounds like Ellen Page. " DO NOT CALL ME THAT. I broke up with you. Its over. End of story. "Four shouts. Lauren walks away. Before she did, I hide in the locker so she wouldn't notice me. Once I come out of the locker, I get my books and accidentally bump into Four. "I'm so sorry" I say and I run to my class before he could say anything. Once I get to my class, I get to the closet empty seat I could find and Four gets the seat next to me in the back. He passes me a note.
нι ι'м ғoυr, ι reмeмвer вυмpιng ιnтo yoυ earlιer. ι dιdn'т мean тo ѕcare yoυ.
I see him smiling at me while reading the paper.
Then I write in,
Мy naмe ιѕ Тrιѕ.
Then the bell rings.