chapter 4

POV Zayn

"What did you do?" Harry asks confused. "He just said that!" I say as harry gives me the food. "Shall i text Louis?" He asks and i nod. He texts louis. "He is going to try to talk to Niall and if that doesn't work he will talk to Liam" harry says and I nod.

POV Niall

We are having dinner when someone bangs our door. "I'll go" Annabelle says. She walks away and i hear louis voices. I look at Liam and he shurgs.

Not much later he walks in angry. "You are going to say thanks to zayn!" Louis tells me. Annabelle comes back confused just as confused as Liam is. "I am not! He can suck your dick! You can fuck your new boyfriend that you happened to chose over me" i tell him. He looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"Louis? Right?" Annabelle asks. I look at her even more mad than i already was. "Yeah" he answers. "Maybe you want to stay for dinner. You can stay in the guestroom if Liam is okay with it" Annabelle says. "Why are you ruining my whole life!" I ask her more angry.

"Well your friend clearly cares about you" Annabelle says. "He is not my friend he is an asshole just like everyone else!" I tell them. I walk up to my room.

POV Louis

I look at Liam and he nods. "What happened?" He asks me. "Apparently that old lad from the block followed him. Zayn wrapped an arm around Niall she the lad would quit and niall never thanked him. They thought i can talk to him. Liam i know you're mad at me but we both see Niall isn't okay!" I say. "Go lou. I never hated you. Talk to him" he says with a smile.

I walk in Nialls room and he is sitting next to his bed on the floor. The wall where our pictures used to hang is now filled with posters and a guitar. He still has a few pictures but these are with him and his parents or with him and his family.

"Go away!" Niall tells me. "I told harry a lot about you" i start sitting down. "So? It isn't like you would care!" He tells me. "Let me finish please?" I ask. He nods so that i can continue.

"That day. The one with the house on fire. I swear i wanted to come but harry told me that if i would go he would break up with me. I felt like i didn't have a choice. I thought I'll come by when i walk home but i was there the whole night. Then you just started to ignore me. Niall i am so sorry" i say.

"Unbelievable. Get out. I'll talk to you AND your boyfriend at school tomorrow i don't feel well and i want to rest!" He tells me. I nod and go downstairs. I tell liam goodbye and Annabelle and i walk to Harrys.