Rossi x daughter reader

Summary: Rossi's daughter decides to bring her father lunch, forgetting she's never met his team.

Italian- "* *"
English- " "

- - -

Rossi wakes early, the sound of music can be heard from the kitchen. Rossi rolled in bed, turning to his alarm clock. He still has 30 minutes of sleep. Sighing he gets up, seeing no point in trying to go back to bed.

As he walks to the kitchen he finds his daughter, Y/n, cooking breakfast, her favorite rock band Måneskin playing on her speaker. He can hear her singing as she flips an egg.

Rossi doesn't disturbed her and takes a seat at the kitchen counter. Y/n places the two perfectly cooked eggs on two separate plates before noticing her father.

"*Jesus, you scared me.*" Y/n says as she places the eggs in front of her father.

"*Only because you wern't paying attention.*" Rossi responds. Y/n smiles and grabs orange juice from the fridge.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for school?" Rossi questions playfully. He knows she wouldn't have school for another hour or so.

"Nope," Y/n smiles, emptying the orange juice into two glasses then throwing away the container. Rossi gives her a look. "It's a holiday today, pa. President Day."  She tells him.

They continue to talk with her music playing in the background until he had to go. Y/n loves her father very much. But sometimes she can see how a case effects him. She isn't dumb, Rossi has told her the horrors that are outside. And that makes her fearful. She's terrified that one day he'll be gone.

But he always makes a promise to her. He would teller not to worry and he'll catch the bad guy. Every last one he can.

"Don't do anything dumb when I'm gne." Rossi tells her. Y/n smiles.

"Me? Doing something wrong? Pa, you're crazy." Y/n laughs. They say their goodbyes and then he was gone.

- - -

Y/n sits on her bed, bored. All of her friends are out of the state, and even if they were here her social battery needs a long recharge. Y/n stands and walks out of her room with a book. Maybe she just needs to read a bit.

After about an hour she finally sets her book down, using one of the tv remotes as a bookmark. She walked into the kitchen, deciding that he was going to make lunch. With no ideas in mind she grabbed a large cook book, flipping through it until something catches her eyes.

She decides on pasta e fagioli, an Italian soup. With a smile on her face she begins to pull out the ingredients, making sure she has enough. Once he had everything set up she began. With the windows open and her music on full blast, Y/n cooked and cooked.

Rossi and her would always have nights where they would cook together. It was a way they bonded, since Rossi hasn't been in her life until she was 14 years old. Now, they're the perfect family.

Y/n allows the meal to cook and decides to watch a movie. When the soup was finished she got a bowl and tasted it. It tastes amazing, the fresh flavors, the way it brings comfort.  She eats her bowl and was about to allow it to cool off when she decided to take some to her father. Only if he's at the BAU, not wanting to travel all that way too find out he's not stateside. So she sent him a quick text, questioning him if he's at the BAU and if he's hungry.

He responds with a yes and an sends a smile. Y/n smiles and puts her phone away and gets out a container for the soup. Once it was full she grabbed her keys, not really caring how she's dressed, and heads out to her car. She gets inside and sets the soup on the passenger seat and heads down the driveway.

- - -

Y/n arrived at the BAU and stepped out of her car. She's in sweatpants and a hoddie, but who really cares? Not her.  She goes into the BAU, gets the visitor pass, and heads up to her father's floor.

Thinking about his team she suddenly realizes that she only knows one person, and only by name. Hotchner. The leader of the team. But besides that she doesn't really know.

"Excuse me," Y/n questions a kid her age. He turns around, looking at her. "Where is Rossi?"

The kid her age was walking with a large, muscular black man who gives Y/n a look up and down.

'Knew I should've changed' Y/n thinks as she waits for their responce.

"Why?" The muscular man questions, stepping up to her a bit. Y/n, knowing when and when not to be a bad kid, takes a half step back.

"Just dropping off some food. Since he's my dad." She says. She watches as their faces change from confusion to even more confused.

"Ah," Rossi says as he steps out from his office. "*Food has arrived.*"

"Yes. Pasta e fagioli." Y/n smiles as she hands him the container.

"Um, you have a daughter?" the skinny teen looking male questions Rossi. Rossi smiles, pulling Y/n into a side hug.

"This is my daughter. Y/n Rossi."

"Hi," Y/n waves. Rossi walks with Y/n into the main work area, catching the rest of the teams attention. That day Y/n finally met her father's team. And she loves every single one of them.

a/n:

I am so tired. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.