Fight!

Dipper:
I didn't want to deal with people at the moment but Wendy was determined to stay. The girl next to her was as well but I didn't know her yet so I decided to only allow Wendy for the time being. The two girls talked amongst themselves then the younger one walked away. Wendy took to the sky which surprised me, I had just found out Wendy wasn't even a human but that didn't change me from liking her. She told me she knew how to turn me into somewhat of a human so I decided to listen to her. She showed me how to control my "flow" of magic and use it properly. I had to imagine it for it to work. She then turned into a giant bat and reverted back to a human. I got the gist of it and copied her. My human appearance wasn't what I expected. I had horns, a tail, blue feet blue hands, fangs, and claws but a humanoid torso and head. My grey scales had shrunk and turned human skin-colored. Wendy asked me if I knew who the girl next to her was and I shook my head no. We were interrupted by two men yelling but one's voice I knew and my rage from earlier immediately returned.

I reverted back to my dragon form and flew out towards where the sound was coming from. I landed infront of the two men and roared a powerful roar that shook the earth. I cannot speak the human tongue in this form instead I speak the reverse Cipher which to humans, sounds like hisses, roars, grunts, etc. I looked around to see if Bill was around and sure enough he was. "Bill, you're not in the dreamscape so how can I see you?" I asked. "You're related to me duh." He said smirking. I turned to the two once again and hissed. "Leave." I didn't expect Stan to understand but there was one person who knew exactly what I had said. "We won't not until you come back so I can turn you back into a human." Ford said speaking my language. "I will not come back with you, you lied to me all this time!" I roared causing rainbow flames to erupt from underneath my claws. "Don't make me take you back by force!" Ford said threatening me. I reverted to my semi-human form and grinned, "try me, Sixer."

I had found that using magic was really easy and the fact that bill was teaching me as I was fighting was helpful too. I was extremely successful dodging the blasts from Ford's Laser guns and ropes. I breathed red fire and it disintegrated the trees around me. "I missed." I said angrily. I flew up into the sky and then dove to the ground trying to ram into him but he kept dodging. "What's the matter Sixer?! You haven't laid a single hit on me!" I said trying to provoke him. It worked but not how I had hoped. I was caught in one of his snares he had hidden. I tried everything to escape but nothing worked. "Now, Dipper you have to listen to me." He said making my skin crawl. "Why should I?! You left out some pretty important details in your story!" I then summoned all of my will power and flashed out of the trap. I grinned and then looked at him from the sky. "My relation to you is gone and the journals I have are going with it." I then flew towards the mystery shack and breaking into the attic, I found my journals, electric guitar, and pens, then left. I knew the Pine Twins would come to try and get journals so I went back to the cave where I had chosen to stay.

When I arrived I saw Wendy talking to the two men and swooped down next to her. I shifted back into my full dragon form and lifted her by her collar with my teeth. I then flew her back to the cave as the two men yelled for me to put her down. I made sure she was safely on the cavern ground before I let her go. "What the heck dude?! They were talking to me!" She said upset. I growled, "you can't trust them." I then curled into a ball around my journals and guitar then listened to the water fall. "Dipper, why are you so upset with your Grunkles?" She asked. "They are NOT my Grunkles." I growled then begun to explain what I had learned. The more Wendy listened the more disgusted she became with the two. "I get why you're so upset now.. that's messed up." She said and I huffed. She looked at her phone and realized it was getting late. I should probably get home or my family's gonna worry about me. She said making me a little sad she was leaving. I got up and crouched down for Wendy to get on. "I'll fly you home." I said causing her to smile, "I can fly myself." "Then do you wanna race?" "After what I saw today? No way!" "Ha! Can't keep up then?" I smirked and I knew she would race. "Fine....go!" She said turning into her bat form and flying out at high speeds. "Cheater!" I yelled then jumped out and flew after her.

We flew for a little while then we arrived at Manly Dan's cabin. Wendy's Dad. She reverted back into her bat form and bid me a farewell. I did the same and told her she could come visit anytime. I then flew off and back towards my cave. "Hey kiddo." I heard bill say floating next to me as I was flying. "Hey..." I said. "You know that girl Wendy was with? Her name is Mable. She cares a lot about you." I glanced over at the glowing dorito. "Why do you tell me this?" I asked. "See for yourself." He waved his hands and showed a mirror image of The girl crying into one of my old vests. The sight made my heart hurt. "You know, I won't be mad if you want to be close with her. I only want you to be happy." He said making me look at him. I then decided to fly towards the shack and enter through the broken window form earlier. I set up a sound barrier in our room then revealed myself. "Human..." I started. "Dipper!" She yelled then ran to hug me. When she did Memories of her reappeared in my mind. "M-Mable...." She looked at me with big watery eyes. "Y-you know who I am?" She asked then I nodded and begun to cry too.

We talked for a long time and I explained what Ford had done. She also had a look of disgust on her face and then a sad one appeared. "So you're not staying here anymore then?" She asked. "No." I said but then I hugged her, "you can always come stay with me or visit though." I said then got up to leave. She stopped me and handed me two small dolls, one of a crow and one of a human with blonde hair. "What is this for?" I asked. "Bill made deal with me, he would tell me where you were and I would make him a doll he could use." My eyes widened. "You made a deal with dad?" I asked. "Y-you called him dad?" "Eh, it hurts him when I call him bill. I don't blame him either he missed out on a lot." She smiled and gave me one last hug. "See ya later Mable." I said then spread my wings and took off. "Bye bro bro." She said waving with a smile on her face.