|Unfortunate love|

♤Lord first meeting Space and fell in love♤

Lordx was a person or thing who never felt love in his life, he was always on mission and killing people for fun. Lord met a lot of people and friends but someone who stand out the crowd, her black long hair and a black roblox shirt and pants she look like she work for roblox himself. He walk toward her as he put his hand on her shoulder,  she turned before smile. "Oh! Hi Lord, how are you? You been good?" She ask as she turned around to him as he got her attention.

They talk for hours on end and they made a good times since LordX had in awhile, LordX ask Space if she can cone over to his house to talk more.

Space went to LordX house as she wear a dress as she was thinking it a dinner and he was to chat, as LordX open the door and let Space to the living room space look around as she smile.

"I like what you did to the place, it lovely"
"Thanks, come sit on the couch so we can talk"

LordX sat next to Space as they sit down on couch they talk more until get more dark outside. LordX notice how space was smiling more and being more talkie, how her hair flow down her back how her eyes sparkle at the topic of her kids and her life. Everything about her was different than any other woman he met, he slow move closer as he stare at her more maybe trying to get her uncomfortable but she just smiled.

LordX hold her head and told her to close her eyes for a surprise once her eyes was close LordX move closer until their lips was touching and then they kiss. They continue to kiss as LordX slowly push space down on the couch as they continue to kiss until it it become a aggressive kiss.

Space break the kiss before getting off the couch and grabbing LordX as they head to the bedroom.

Thank you for reading!