!Notice!

For the readers:
—————————
Hii! Just wanted to pop in to explain some things first before you start.

If you are familiar with "The Magnus Archives" and its fandom, you will know that Sasha was intended to be picked for archivist instead of Jon. This is what I believe would be the series of events if she was picked.

I will be taking heavy inspiration and some dialog from the podcast itself, so if you haven't heard all of it,  I don't recommend reading just yet. (Maybe you can once you're done crying over Ep 200/j)
This is my own personal renditions and headcannons for the characters, so if you don't like the way I write them, by all means, click away, but I appreciate constructive criticism to help me build on more.

I'll be trying to keep the more paranormal and spooky side of the podcast present while writing, so if your looking for more fan service, then you might not enjoy this, but I will be do occasional stuff (nothing NSFW- this is not that kind of fic)

I will try to be posting regularly (hopefully weekly) and will notify if I am not able to for extended periods.

If you have any other questions I'll be happy to answer them!

I will add content warnings at the top of the chapter before starting

———————————
Disclaimer:

The Magnus Archives is a podcast distributed by rusty quill, and in no way do I intend to steal their work or project it as my own for profit. This is simply a fanfiction that I created for fun. You can listen to The Magnus Archives wherever you get your podcasts (not sponsored either) and support the creators of the show.
I do not claim the images used either.

———————————
With that being said-
Enjoy~☆