Kitchen Wars

Ace's pov
     CAZZO. CAZZO. CAZZO. CAZZO. These f****** kids. All they ever do is get on my nerves, especially the older one. Do they ever learn to shut up? Maybe I'll have to show them.

    As I stormed out the doors, I was full of Rage. How dare someone speak to me like that? I don't care if it was the head of operations, I don't care if it was my father, I don't care if it was my brother, no one, absolutely no one talks to me like that. Those kids just had to be there that night. I truly do not know what to do with them. Which is never the case for me. I've never had to show emotion, I've never had to worry, and I've damn sure never struggled.

     I continued to storm and soon found my bike. A smooth and sleek black Ducati. I bought it 2 weeks ago. I turned it on and began revving my engine. That wasn't until my imbecile of a brother came out. Speaking of my brother, he's awfully annoying and an ass. One day, I'm probably going to murder him. But not today. Some days, my brother can be insightful and smart. But today was not one of those days.

"ACE! YOU CANT FUCKING ACT LIKE THAT. YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT." I heard my brother talk, but I tried to ignore him. The ignoring soon ended when he came up to my bike and turned the key off.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

"You heard me Ace, you can't act like that around dad, me, and those kids."

"SAYS WHO?"

"Says everything, everybody, and me. The mafia code says it, too." My brothers took a deep breath as I stepped off of my bike. He pulled out two cigars. They were gigarno, an expensive Italian cigar. He handed one to me in between his two fingers. I took it and placed it in my mouth. I grabbed my metal lighter out of my pocket. It had my name engraved in it. I lit my cigar and handed my brother my lighter. I walked out of our humongous black garage into our driveway. It was surrounded by many guards, but my brother and I soon shooed them away. I took long swigs of my cigar.

For some reason, it brought peace to me. Including when I lost my mother. That is one unknown thing that I will never know. As I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I found the anger Sizzle down. I soon brought myself back when I looked at my brother.

We chatted for a bit. Our conversations included shipments coming in in guard placements. After a bit of conversation, we both walked inside to find Casey making the two little girls dinner. Damn I didn't notice it was so God damn late. I hadn't seen my father yet. And when I do, it's going to be a nightmare.

Emmalyn's pov
    As we continue down the steps, I can't stop imagining what's going to happen. Never once in my life would I ever think this would happen. Snapping out of my thoughts we soon reach the kitchen. It was f****** huge. There was quartz black countertops with marble black splash and sleep black cabinets. There wasn't a spot of dust anywhere. It was very modern, yet very cozy at the same time. Who knew a kitchen could be this big?
"So girls, what would you like?" Casey asked as she sat Gracie down on the counter.

"Erhm. I don't know."

"Hey, kiddo, don't be scared to ask any questions. I'm not like them. I promise. So, what would you like?"

"Chic-ken salad."  I said as I stood near her.

"Kay sweetheart. Go ahead and sit down." She said, pointing at a bar stool. I grabbed Gracie and sat her next to me. We sat on two tall sleek black bar stools. I washed as Casey grabbed the ingredients and began cooking and preparing the food. She seemed awfully nice, but you never know who you can trust.  she began grabbing the chicken out of the fridge and shopping the lettuce into bits. The chicken was already cooked so all she had to do is cut it. She threw the salad into a bowl and begin cutting the chicken.