001.

ADRENALINE⋆

ADRENALINE
⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚
season one episode one
0:20-2:08

a curse fell from vivian's lips as she rummaged through her closet, "where is it??" she mumbled, groaning as she didn't find the item she was looking for and continued her search through her room. she eventually sighed and gave up, running a hand through her hair as she walked out of her room and hurried downstairs.

her eyes roamed around the house - hoping she'd catch sight of the white cap - as she made her way to the back door. not paying attention where she was going she stumbled into someone, "wow, look where you're going top-" her sentence got cut off, seeing who she'd bumped into. "rafe."

vivian mentally rolled her eyes. she had never really liked rafe cameron, but he was a close friend of her brother. she'd once told topper what she'd though of rafe but he got defensive, saying he didn't like her friends either. so now she just had to suck it up and play nice whenever he was around.

"what's the rush?" rafe smiled, his eyes going over the girls outfit. vivian unconsciously crossed her arms in front of her stomach "nothing," she spoke, looking around the living room before planting her eyes back on the boy in front of her "is topper outside?"

rafe hummed, his eyes not leaving the girl in front of him, "i was just grabbing something to drink" he smiled. "hey, you can join us if you want."

"sorry i can't" vivian showed him a fake smile, "have to leave in like, five minutes." the blonde in front of her slightly tilted his head, "oh come on, just for a moment. topper won't mind."

the brunette sighed, "i really can't, rafe." she uncrossed her arms, placing a strand of hair behind her ear as she brushed past the boy, ignoring him calling after her as she walked into the backyard.

she immediately spotted her brother with his other friend, kelce. "hey!" she exclaimed as she walked closer, squinting her eyes and snatching the cap from his head, "that's mine, i've been looking for it all morning."

"i found it on the sofa when i got downstairs." topper shrugged, receiving a sigh and an eye roll from his sister. "that doesn't mean you can just take it?!" she readjusted her cap to the right size as she spoke, "i'm going to john b's, i don't know if i'll be back before dinner but i'll text you."

topper crossed his arms, knitting his brows as he looked at the brunette who was still fidgeting with her cap, "you're still hanging out with those guys??" at his words vivian looked up at him, "yes, and...?"

"you're not supposed to, you know that right?" he slightly clenched his jaw, feeling protective over his twin sister. "you know what pogues are like."