Part II

I wake up in my bedroom with the sunlight shining in. For a moment I'm confused how I got here then I remember waking up at some random hour late in the night to find Isabella asleep on me and the title screen playing for the nth time. I remember waking Isabella to come put on one of my t-shirts and come to bed. After remembering that one detail, I realise something, where is Isabella?
I get up and wander into kitchen where I then find her with a cup of tea and a paper.
"Morning Flo." She greets me.
"Goodmorining Isa. Don't suppose you got a cup for me?" I respond with a sleepy tone I've yet to shake. "Of course I do." Isa says as she pours. "I suppose we were pretty tired last night. We didn't even finish the movie" she continued.
"Yeah, I suppose so. It's not like we haven't seen it a thousand times before though". I said and let out a light laugh followed by a sigh when I remember why Isa had come over in the first place.
"So what are you going to do about Daniel?" Isa said like she read my mind.
"I don't want to think about that right now" I grunted.
"Florence, you've got to think about it eventually and the sooner you do it the better." Isabella said. ...And she was right. God, I hate when she's right.
"Okay, fine you're right." I admitted. "I'll call him. I guess it is best that I call him now since we are leaving tomorrow for L.A. and I guess that can give things time to settle, need be."
"Which reminds me, I've got to pack. Give me a ring and tell me how everything goes. Bye Flo." Isa says as she gives me a peck on the cheek and hurries out the door.
"Well then...I guess now or never." I retrieve my phone from the table where I left it last night. I scrolled through my contacts until I came to the name 'Daniel'. I let my finger linger... Is this what I really want? All me and Danny have been through, can I really be this heartless and break it off? What about my feelings for Isabella? What's he going to think of that? Should I even tell him? He'll think I'm leaving him for her. But what am I thinking? Isabella doesn't even feel the same way about me. This is crazy. I press call.

"Hello" his voice speaks softly through the other line.
"Hi Daniel, about last night" I cut right to the point.
"Yeah. About it." he adds in.
"I- it's just that. Daniel, I think it's best we talk about this in person. Meet at the café?" He knew exactly which café I was talking about. It's the one we always go to. Or used to.
"Sure Florence. Ill see you in a few I guess." And with that he ends the call.

______________________
Oof.
Thanks for reading. I'm enjoying writing this and I hope you like reading it. This chapter was kinda boring and short. But things will pick up in the next part. Thanks.
Vote and leave your comments. :)
UPDATE: omfg. When were you guys going to tell me I had 'tongue' spelled wrong in the title!? "tounge" lol.