Who I ship (priority) with each character (All Gens)

Wow, it's been since 2021 huh? That's insane.

Anyways, since I want to post back in this book... I'm going to go over each character and the main character I ship them with!

Warning: This is for entertainment purposes. If you do not agree with the ships listed, that's completely fine. You are entitled to your own opinion.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

Now, onto the characters!

GEN 1:

Angela: Angela x Trash (Fr though, NOBODY.)

Aubrey: Aubrey x Casey or Aubrey x Kate (Platonically, I can't see romantic.)

Brendan: Brendan x Liana (Canon, plus I can't see any other person...???)

Casey: Casey x Danny or Casey x Georgia (They're both cute. Not much else to say 🥰)

China: China x Megan (Both are lesbian coded. Fight me.)

Cosmo: Cosmo x Brady (Because he apparently has a boyfriend? And if not, platonically with Danny.)

Danny: Danny x Casey (The only right way. I'm not sorry Dangan shippers.)

Fran: Fran x Landovan (They're canonically married... BUT... I liked Fran x Octavio more and still do.)

Georgia: Georgia x Ron (No hate to Jaygia shippers, I just never liked the ship. I was OBSESSED with Rorgia and still am.)

Greg: Greg x Jackie (They're canon, plus they're only made for each other imo.)

Jackie: Jackie x Greg (Same as above.)

Jake: Jake x Stuart (They WERE together... but if I had to choose, Jake stays single because it's better for him.)

Landovan: Landovan x Fran (Like before... they're married.)

Megan: Megan x China (DO NOT KILL ME DANGAN FANS... but Megan is a lesbian in my eyes, and China is RIGHT there... so 🫶)

Octavio: Octavio x Fran (The Fran ship that should've been canon in my eyes. Come on, she helps him all out, just for Frandovan to come swooping in? Err...)

Ron: Ron x Georgia (They were canon, and also very cute. I can't see the Rondelle ship.)
HONORABLE MENTION: Ron x Jay (HEAR ME OUT... enemies to lovers. Jay could help Ron out, and Ron would finally be able to get rid of those feelings he had for Georgia. Win win 🤭)

Vince: Vince x Ron (Major vibes coming from Legends. That bromance song? Something was OFF about it... LOL.)

Violet: Violet x Talking (I can't see an actual Violet ship. Her and Doug were the best buddies I've seen. I'm sorry Violet 💔)

Wendelle: Wendelle x Casey (Platonically, I feel like Wendelle wouldn't be focused on relationships at all... and like I said, I don't like Rondelle.)

Xavier: Xavier x Calculator (The only actual good Xavier ship... yeah it's just because I don't ship him with anyone.)

GEN 2:

Erik: Erik x Therapy (I can't ship him with anyone. He just needs help.)

Kate: Kate x Belinda (They give off major wlw vibes. Kate is IN LOVE with her, don't tell me otherwise.)

Liana: Liana x Brendan (Canon ship, not much more to say lol.)

Madeline/Maddy: Maddy x Porter (It's really cute. I think he was the one she needed the whole time. I'm glad they could confide in one another.)

Steven: Steven x Aubrey (In a platonic way. I doubt Steven would be one for relationships. Friendships are his thing.)

Stuart: Stuart x Jake (Was canon, but I think Stud Muffin would rather play video games and focus on his life than date 😭)

GEN 3:

Anika: Anika x Jules (Well, what can I say? Anika was heads over heels for him. I know it didn't end well, but there was mutual attraction there.)

Belinda: Belinda x Kate (Belinda giving off those bisexual vibes fr with Kate. Kevin is their #1 supporter dw.)

Bonnie: Bonnie x Caroline (As much as I think Bonnie would rather not be in a relationship, I can see this happening because of how much Caroline cared for Bonnie the whole time. It was really cute, but I see it platonically imo.)

Caroline: Caroline x Georgia (ACTUALLY IT'S CAROLINE X ME... but since I can't do that... I'm a firm believer of lesbian Caroline, and she was close to Georgia so... yeah.)

Derek: Derek x Sand (I'M SORRY- I'm joking of course. I don't see Derek with anyone, so I think he needs time for himself as his main priority.)

Jay: Jay x Raven & Jay x Will (Oh my lord, I got too many damn ships with this dude. First off, the Jay/Raven/Will trio is a polyamorous relationship, fight me. There's no way that they didn't invent that. Second of all, they all mostly hung out with each other during Camp Breton, need I say more? They are THE polyamorous relationship.)
HONORABLE MENTION: Jay x Ron (Already mentioned this, but like I said... think about it. Jay helping Ron. Ron getting help. They get together after realizing their feelings for each other because of Georgia. End of story.)

Julian/Jules: Jules x Anika (Mhm, yeah. They're not together... but he had his attraction towards her, and well... that's all that matters.)

Kevin: Kevin x Belinda (Even though they broke up, I like seeing them more platonically anyways. They're better that way.)

Michelle: Michelle x Trash (HELL NO. SHE DOES NOT NEED TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP. GOODBYE.)

Porter: Porter x Maddy (Both cute, and they're made for each other. Porter helped her sm, I'm proud of him.)

Raven: Raven x Jay (Don't know where else to go with this, she basically talked to him and Will pretty much, and they bonded immediately because of Jay going up to her... I'm sorry, I found them cuter than Jaygia when I rewatched the seasons years ago.)

Victor: Victor x Trash (HE DON'T NEED NOBODY. HE RUINED THE ROBINSON'S NAME. GET HIM OUTTA HERE.)

Will: Will x Jay (Thanks a lot Jay, you've made me talk about you so many damn times already. STOP BEING SO SHIPPABLE MY LORD- anyways... can't really say more about them. Jay treated Will the right way, and Will appreciated it. That's where the ship came from in my eyes.)

Winona: Winona x Crazytown (Haha, get it? But in all seriousness... HOW would she even be able to get in a relationship?

That's all! Let me know what you think in the comments! You can comment down some of your favorite ships as well, and let me know what you think!

I'll see y'all later ^^