Chan reads you a bedtime story

[i sent this to my friend at 3am and thought it was funny so i decided to post it on here- enjoy]

"once upon a time..." chan begins

hyunjin and felix, (the married couple) were peacefully eating breakfast when they heard a commotion outside.

they looked out the window to see an evil jyp destroying twice member's contracts by burning them and throwing them off the top of the jype building.

"quick felix!" hyunjin exclaimed, "we have to find a way to get them new contracts!"

so hyunjin and felix set out to find the other members so that they could all save twice.

first they collected bang chan, who had been practicing pickup lines for stays in front of the mirror.

they got changbin, who was watching sonic the hedgehog on his ipad.

they found han and leeknow who were... let's just leave that part out.

they found seungmin and i.n who had also been... let's leave that part out too- (this is a family friendly story)

 [let's just say makne wasn't on top]

now that they had everyone, they set out on their mission.

each stray kids member had been assigned a twice member to deal with .

chan got jihyo, and the two bonded over the difficulty of having to deal with their unstable children- chan told jihyo about his time as an alpha wolf and it inspired hr to find a spirit animal of her own. that spirit animal was a pigeon and so she flew to jyp's office and stole a new contract, making sure to squawk at jyp's wife on the way out.

changbin got mina, and they both used their knowledge of dora the explorer and how good she is at finding things to sneak into the office and grab the contract.

han and leeknow got dahyun and momo, but the four of them had all had too many redbulls to function properly so they just watched dwane the rock johnson tiktok thirst traps.

hyunjin got nayeon and they both argued the whole time about who felix loved more. (nayeon had a crush on felix.) they argued to the point where hyunjin stole the contract for himself and used it to recruit ed sheeran into the group instead. (sorry nayeon)

felix and chaeyoung used the power of rap to open a portal to jyp's office but their rap was so strong that they blew up the entire jype building. (whoops)

now with the contracts renewed, the four of them went to chucky cheese, where jihyo preposed to jeongyeon.

at the wedding, chan cried so hard that he accidentally turned into a wolf and had to leave early.

changbin was too busy watching mr. beast videos on his ipad to acknowledge the world around him.

seungmin and tzuyu were in charge of booking a hotel for the honeymoon, but couldn't agree on one. tzuyu suggested a nice condo than yeonjun's family owned, but seungmin pointed out that beomgyu could come over and then the two of them might start fighting over mint chocolate ice cream.

they never decided on one so jeongyeon and jihyo were left to stay at holiday inn.

the end.

well that was unhinged.

bye.