Rocky passed the test

∆∆∆∆∆

"You're going somewhere?" Reena asked, folding the clothes assigned to her.

"No, I am using these suitcases as a pillow tonight" She scoffed, hearing her friend's comment, "What the hell happened to you after meeting that Rocky guy?" She asked judgementally.

"Nothing, Reena. I am going to a nearby village for a medical camp" Ekaksha sighed, folding another pair of her clothes.

"For?" The slightly taller brunette asked, clearly not liking the idea.

"One week" Reena heaved a dramatic sigh looking at her friend in awe.

"I just came back and you're going already?" She scoffed, throwing the piece of cloth and standing up.

"Work Reena, work" Ekaksha reasoned.

"I hate your work" She cried, rolling her eyes.

"Just a week, baby. I'll be back in no time" Ekaksha grinned trying to lighten up the mood.

"You're coming with me today" Reena ordered grabbing her hand, pulling her out of the room they were currently in.

"Where to?" Ekaksha asked not minding the fact that she was getting dragged out of her room.

"My father's club" Reena chimed looking at her with sparkling eyes.

"No please not anymore" Ekaksha whined like a kid who didn't want to enter the school gates, again.

"Baby please just this once" Reena said, dragging the word  'please' unnecessarily longer.

"I Dr. Ekaksha, today officially declare that, I hate you, Miss Reena Desai" She said, stressing on the world hate.

"I love you too baby " Reena smirked looking at her only friend, with mischievousness in her eyes.

∆∆∆∆∆

Darkness engulfed the city of Banglore just for a moment before the bright LED lights lit up the whole city indicating how busy it was, even during nights.

Reena dragged her shorter friend to her father's club that lit up with various colourful lights.

The aroma of hard drinks mixed with cancer sticks hit their nose making Ekaksha immediately cringe on it, whereas, Reena already familiar with the scent, didn't bother her much.

From the middle of the huge hall started the stage where various dancers showcased their talent, a hint of vulgarity present in their dance. Right in front of the stage, sat a huge couch with a table in front for snacks and drinks for the VIP guests. For the night, the guests were Reena, the daughter of the owner of the club and her best friend who absolutely hated the place.

Reena dragged her friend to the couch and made her sit down, ordering a soft drink for her and whiskey for herself.

"Have a drink and enjoy the show, baby" Reena shouted, the loud music surrounding the club not letting her friend hear her.

"What?" Ekaksha asked, not able to grasp on her words.

Reena shook her head, handing her the mango juice she ordered for her and grabbing the glass of toxic drink for herself.