Morning Cuddles

(Photo not mine- From Pinterest)
________________________

The sunlight warmed the room, birds chirping to each other and the warm, heavy covers on the bed were so cozy.

He was still asleep as I woke up, rubbing my eyes and stretching out my body. I snuggled up as close as possible could to him. He would be sleeping In since he didn't have work. So even when I wanted to wake him up, I knew he needed rest.

After about half a hour of laying there with him, I got up to do my morning routine then keep myself busy for awhile. I'm starting to get hungry, but I want to eat breakfast with him. So I'll pass the time by reading my new book. Sitting In bed and reading while he slept. Also putting In my earbuds to listening to my music, because I need It.

^^^

He groaned as he stretched. I put my book and earbuds down, then cuddled up to him again.

"Good morning, baby." He said sleepily, kissing my forehead and wrapping his arm around me.
"What time Is It?" He asked while he rubbed his eyes and yawned.

I checked the clock "12:23." I said.

"Noon?" He asked.

"Yes, noon. I wanted you to sleep well." I said, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Your hungry, aren't you?" He asked looking at me.
I looked up at him and nodded.
"Okay, come on. Let's get some breakfast." He said, getting out of bed.

With a smile I jumped out of bed and headed to the kitchen.

"Let's see what we have." He said as looked In the fridge, pulling out some food and started cooking. It was nice to watch him cook then eat the food he made for me, made with love.

"What do you want to do today, jellybean?" He asked he placed our plates down on the kitchen table.

"Mm, I don't know." I said then took a bite of food.

"Come on. There has to be something. I've been so busy working, that we haven't spent much time together." He said then took a few bites of food.

"We could just spend the whole day together. Who cares what we do. I just want you." I said putting my head against his shoulder.

He kissed the top of my head, "Alright."

^^^

We laid on the couch as we watched a show we liked. Well, more that I liked. But he didn't mind to much. He was sitting against the corner part of the couch, me laying between his legs. His arms wrapping around me and a few kisses every now and then.

"He's my favorite character. Who do you like?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Mm, I like the main character and him too. But why do like him so much? Do you think he's attractive?" He asked, whispering In my ear. "Is that why you like him? Hmm."

"He's a great character! And I think It would be really cute If him and that girl get together. They deserve each other." I explained.

"Right...okay. But you didn't answer the other question. Do you think he's attractive? Is that why?" His breath tickled me as he whispered In my ear.

"A lot of them are attractive! But he's smart and country and he has a cool crossbow! Everyone likes him!" I explained.

"Mmm." He mumbled In my ear, kissing my sensitive neck. "Am I attractive?"

"Yes. Very." I said smiling.

"Mm, good girl." He said, kissing lower on my neck.

^^^

He had to do some paperwork, so I kept myself busy with other things. Like this diamond painting he got me, he's gonna love It once It's done. I've already had drawings put up around the house that I made for him. Causing a smile to appear on his face every time he looked at them.

While I was working on the diamond painting, he walked up to me.

"I'm going to take a shower, baby." He whispered, kissing my temple.

"Okay. I'll be here." I said, focusing on what I was doing.

"Mm, no you won't." He said In a deep voice.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Your getting In the shower with me." He said sternly.

"But I'm In the middle of this." I said.

"Get up. Now." He said sternly, with his hands on the back of my chair.

"Okay." I said quietly standing up.

"That's my girl." He said then walking to the bathroom, then grabbing two towels.
"Well, are you going to come over here or not?" He asked.

"What If I don't want to?" I asked, my hands behind my back, stood up on my toes. Why should I walk when he could carry me?

"Mm, I don't want to deal with a brat today. I'm tired." He said annoyed. "Now, come here." He said In a stern voice, pointing down to the spot In front of him.

Not moving from my spot, flashing my eyes up at him.

"Don't make me pick you up, little girl." He said.

I gulped at those two words, knowing what he meant, but still didn't dare move. We stared at each other with strong emotions and our own plans about what we were going to do.

"Mm. Fine, If that's what you want..." He said quickly taking steps towards me. Uh, oh.

"Wait, no, no. I'll be good. I'm sorry. Don't- I'm sorry. I said I'll be good!" I shouted out, begging him to forgive me. Taking a few steps back.

"No. You made your choice." He said In a deep voice, standing right In front of me. "You know the rules. You know better. Don't you?" He said.

"I know them. I'm sorry. I know you've been working hard and your tired. I shouldn't have been a brat to you. I'm sorry..." I apologized. Looking up at him with my doe eyes.

"If you get In there right now... I won't punish you." He said.

"Okay." I said, quickly making my way to the bathroom.
He walked In, putting his arms around me, then pulling off his hoodie that I was wearing. Kissing my shoulder, as he put his hands on the rim of my sweatpants, then pulling those off too.

"Now, that's my girl." He whispered In my ear, putting his hands all over my body. Then pulling off his clothes, both of us getting In the shower.

<><><><><>