The Blade and the Missing Piece

Link tried to pull out the master sword. It wouldn't budge. Eighteen year old Wave tried. Same thing.

"What ever it takes," Link said, putting the infected right arm in front of the blade. "Wave, hand me that stick."

Wave gave it to him and Link put it in between his teeth.

"What ever it takes," Link sighed.

He pulled his arm back, resulting in which, sadly, meant Link had no right arm. His arm for sword swinging. The arm, sat there shriveled. 

"Father!" Wave exclaimed.

"It's fine, it's not bleeding," Link said, standing up. "Fi, keeper of the master sword. Am I worthy now?"

Link tugged at the blade, and it popped out.

"Now lets head home, shall we?" Link smiled.

Link entered the house silently. He walked to his room and slipped in, hiding in the closet.

"Mother I'm home," Wave said.

"Oh good," Mipha said. "Go wash up, and I'll do the same. Then we'll have dinner." 

Mipha walked in, and Link jumped in front of her.

"Hello Mipha!" He smiled. "I can make dinner!"

Mipha started crying, and hugged him. 

"There there," Link said, patting her with his only arm.

"W-where's your arm?" Mipha sniffled. 

"Malice got it, and I had to use the Master Sword to remove it," Link explained.

"Okay, Coral's boyfriend is coming over for dinner," Mipha said, hugging him still.

"Her WHAT?!?!?"