25

A/n Pov.

Felix was in kitchen, helping his brother for their breakfast. Lee know was also making some pudding for Seungmin as he was weak and still sleeping in his bed. Lee know looked at Felix and said~

Lee Know - Lixie, go help your friend... I will take his breakfast upstair in your room.

Felix - Okay... But Hyung do you think he will be okay? I mean he have phobia of darkness and when he will wake up.. I can't even imagine his pain..

Felix burst into tears and Lee know looked at him then wiped his tears away and said~

Lee know - I am right here with you.. (Smiled) Well, Care to tell me how it all happened?

Felix - That jerk lock~

Suddenly someone shout and Felix looked at his Hyung while being terrified. Felix get the situation that Seungmin had waken up. Felix walked toward upstairs and run toward his room where Seungmin was resting. Lee know did followed him but after taking glass of water with him.

Felix unlocked the door and found Seungmin who fell on ground from the bed and was crying because of confusion. Felix run toward him and held him tightly while crying as well..

Seungmin - I-I c-can't see.. W-What hap-ppend-d to m-y eyes.. (Sobbing)

When Seungmin felt someone touched him, he get scared and flinched but start asking~

Seungmin - What happened to my eyes? Where I am? AAAHH..

Seungmin start shouting as he was confused how he perfect life ruined in few days. How his phobia was taking over him..

Felix - Please. Please.. Relaxe Seungmin.. (Sobbing)

Seungmin - FELIX?

After realizing who was beside him, Seungmin relaxed but after a second he held Felix's collar and asked~

Seungmin - What happened to my eyes? I AM SCARED...

Lee know who witnessed everything start being worries for both of them then said~

Lee know - Seungmin, you will hurt him..

Seungmin freed Felix and start crying and he was already become mess, Lee know came toward them and checked Felix.
Felix nodded and telling that he was okay, helding Seungmin again in his arm.

Felix - Everything will be alright trust me, I won't forgive anyone.

Seungmin tightly hugged him back and was still crying. Lee know offered him water and Felix helped him but it was tough. Seungmin was trembling and his hand shaking.

Lee know tried to carry Seungmin but it was worst as Seungmin start being panic. Then Felix and Lee know took him to the bed while walking.

Seungmin went toward bed and faint on bed right away. Lee Know covered him with blanket and took crying Felix away from Seungmin.

Felix - Hyung, I am scared.. Seungmin don't deserve it..

Lee know - Listen, everything will alright. Trust me..

Felix - But Seungmin? His study? His future. I've ruined everything Hyung..

Lee Know - Don't worry I will take of everything.. You both can complete your study from home.. But Seungmin need mentally help but not from Psychologist but from you...

Felix - Hyung, It was my mistake I should've never talked with Seungmin..

Lee Know - Don't blame yourself Felix... Its not your fault. Also dad told me that Seungmin will be fine, they had found doctor for him. But it will take 6 months to heal.