Medusa

The next morning,everyone got suited up and ready to go. Kioko smiled at Adonis before kissing his cheek as Hanzo watched. As Adonis went and put on his suit Hanzo went over to her. "Something changed with you,what's wrong? You look brighter than usual." he says. "Me and Adonis kissed last night!" she says excitingly as she put on her necklace. She kept smiling. "Uh huh...well then. Good for you,you got a kiss from a rich boy." he grinned. She deadpans. "That's not the first time we've kissed. We kissed on Christmas." she says as she saw that they were close to Florida. He nods. She looks over at him. "How was your christmas?" she asks. "I don't celebrate it anymore." he says as he now looks around. "Well I don't have anyone to celebrate it with." he says as he looks at her. "Oh... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for you know all of this. My father dragged you into this and I just..it's not right at all." he crosses his arms. "You didn't do anything to me. Thankyou for apologizing to me though. I honestly don't even entirely know why I'm still here with you but one thing I do know is usually demigods follow in their parents footsteps. you're different." he says. She slightly nods. "I don't like jackasses." he chuckles lightly. "Me either." Discord comes out with Eagle Eye. "alright,you guys ready?" asks Eagle Eye. they all nod. They start to walk around until Kioko notices something. She saw someone standing still but pointing. Kioko stops Hanzo by grabbing the back of his shirt. "Look down there,is that who i think it is?" she asks.

Hanzo looks down and sighs. Hanzo goes to Discord and pulls him back by his cape while Eagle Eye turns to them. "What's wrong?" he asks. "It's her. Medusa." she says. Kioko takes out her ax while Hanzo makes a sword. Eagle Eye takes out his mallet. "Don't look into her eyes,let's go." they start walking. They continue until they see a woman sitting on a chair in the deck. Kioko looks at Discord. "Go and drive the boat." he nods and goes up to the drivers cabin. Kioko goes over to her while Hanzo watches. "Hello young demigod and warrior. Please sit down." the woman says,patting the two chairs next to her. Kioko shakes her head as Hanzo does the same. "You're Medusa aren't you?" Kioko asks. Medusa nods. "Yes I am." she replies in a soft and calm tone. "What do you want from us?" Hanzo asks. "Well I was sent here to send you to a certain someone. He wants you two but for reasons I know not." she says in a calm tone. She kept that same tone despite threatening them. "then why agree to it?" asks Hanzo. Medusa stands up. She was extremely beautiful. She had green lipstick and smooth light green skin. "I was told I could be normal again. I don't want to be a..monster anymore. I want to be loved. I want to be held..I want people to like me for me." she says. Kioko frowned a bit. She felt the same way she felt. "I could help you." she says. Medusa stiffened which all three could tell from her shoulders. "How so?" she asks. "I can figure it out through magic. I know how it feels to not be normal. I want that too believe me..even though I'm not really supposed to be human I understand wanting to live among them so please,let me help." she says. Medusa was thinking. "...okay..but I need you to meet me somewhere after you're done with your current quest." she nods. "Of course." Eagle Eye frowned. "She's playing with us!"

"No she isn't!" says Kioko. "I trust her and sometimes you have to give people trust no matter how horrible they may seem. She's just lost and I need to help her find her way." she says. Eagle Eye scowls before storming off. Medusa sighs in relief. "Thankyou. He was going to kill me. I remember his voice...he's very temperamental." Hanzo looks at her confused. "He was just fine a second ago." he says. "Don't trust him Kioko and Hanzo. Cover your eyes please." they both do as their told which allowed Medusa to walk away. "I'll meet you in Florida." she says. "Got it!" says Kioko. The snake woman couldn't help but smile sweetly before walking off.