My Mentor

Well where do I even begin she would never listen to a word I had to say she would always think I was making things up about my toxic parents. She said the conversation I was having with her was making her uncomfortable and then she said this "but your parents seem like good and nice people I don't know what to believe I don't know who to side with". Excuse me? Did she just said she don't know who to side with? Wow ok. As a lot of what you guys saw in my other story about a bad afternoon two Saturdays ago with my mentor. She said once I move out away from my parents she would not trust me no more. What? Like why on earth wouldn't she trust me? She was saying that cause she thinks my parents are "nice good people". And she didn't know why I wanted to leave so bad so she said "I just don't know if I could trust you no more. It's not fair! I wouldn't do that to you!". Bro seriously? She can't force me to stay somewhere where I'm not even happy at. I mean I'm gonna be 18 I can make my own decisions. At 18 if I wanted to move out I can (which I do wanna move out lol). At 18 if I don't wanna stay with my parents I don't have to and can move out. Does she really want me to stay unhappy? She's so mean. Another time is she was yelling at me in restaurants saying I couldn't get whatever food I wanted since I had to fit what was in my budget which my parents gave me more then way enough money to pay for when me and my mentor would go out. (lol now she's my ex mentor) And also whenever I was with her it seemed like I couldn't do anything right. She would always keep on yelling at me and not listening to a word I even had to say and wouldn't help comfort me whenever I would be upset. She always thought I kept making things up like why is that? That's not fair and it's not nice how she pretty much sided with my toxic parents not even understanding what I have to go through pretty much almost every single day. I mean she don't know how they really treat me so why is she just gonna assume that their "good nice people" when all they do when their angry at me is put my hands on me. It's just not right how she bearly even knew my parents that much and just automatically said that their "good people". Lol she bearly even knew them and then just thought they weren't toxic and just saying really great things about them. Like I don't even understand like did she see me as a joke or something? I really did feel like she saw me as a joke and thought all of it was funny. Like what's the matter with her? Like I can't believe she said those horrible things to me not believing or not being a good mentor. Luckily she's not my mentor no more instead I'm gonna have day services during the day twice a week. That may be better for me and may be a better path to take. I'm really looking forward to that and hopefully I will make new friends. (Well I am a kind person and a friendly person) I just hope life gets better and don't wanna ever see my old mentor again. Her name is Kamilah. Kamilah is so mean and she's a traitor. Anyways that's the end of this story. Stay safe everyone and have a great day. Thanks for reading everyone. Bye :)