Love

I know I tell you that I love you more than once, every day. But there will never come a day where I could explain it enough to make you realize how deeply and insanely Im in love with you. I fell in love with you before I even knew it.

I fell in love with your smile, I fell in love with messing with you. I fell in love with seeing you sitting on the stairs and I fell in love with watching you at lunch and in between classes.

I fell in love with waiting for you to get to class. I fell in love with acting silly around you. I fell in love with the way you made me feel. I fell in love with the way you talked to me the first time I messaged you. I fell in love with your goofiness. I fell in love with how I was falling in love.

I fell in love with your jealousy. I fell in love with the way your fingers intertwined with mine. I feel in love with the little kisses on my head. I fell in love with our first kiss. I fell so deeply in love with standing by the door kissing you and feeling your hair in my fingers.

I fell in love with the first thing you ever called me. I fell in love with your hugs. I fell in love with the way you made me feel like I could conquer the world if I could just grab your hand. I fell in love with being around you. I fell in love with your shyness, your sweetness, and your silliness. I fell in love with loving you.

You make me feel like no one has ever made me feel before. Like the universe revolves around one thing. Like the meaning of life suddenly became so clear. Like all the stars are shining for one thing. You.

I will never forget falling in love with you. I will never forget the way you made my heart melt. I will never forget the reasons why I am in love with you.

The way you smile. The way you laugh. The way you dont see how utterly beautiful you are on the outside and the inside. The way you treat me like million dollar piece of art. The way you look at me like your looking at the stars.

The touch of your hands. The warmth of your hugs. The comfort of your kisses. All the little things that make you such a big butt. All the sweet little things that mean so much to me. Your random kisses and your sweet words. Your anger and your annoyance.

You're clueless, careless, confusing, embarassing, gross, dorky and one of the goofiest people I know. You're kind, caring, sweeter than I could imagine, beautiful, funny, talented, smart, loveable in every way, precious, and almost perfect.

You do things for me that you dont want to do. You spend your money and time on me. You share things with me. You make me your priority. You make me laugh. You make me cry. You give me a reason to live and to push through and to be strong.

You've made me a better person. You've given me so much more than I deserve. You make me feel loved when no one else does. You make me better when Im sad.

You've shown me how beautiful life is. You've shown me what true love is. Ive enjoyed so much with you. I am deeply and eternally grateful for every second I have spent by your side. For all the things you have done for me. For all the things we've done together. 

I know I dont show you every day how much I love you. I am rude. Im mean. Im hypocritical. I dont always make you smile. I say and do things that make you feel like nothing. And I wish that I could explain to you how impossibly sorry I am for all of it.

When I fell in love with you, I never knew I would fall so deeply in love that I wouldnt be able to live without you. I never knew I would need you by my side for the rest of my life. I didn't know I was going to plan my life with you, and I didn't know you would become my entire world. And there is not a soul living that I would rather have than you. No one could compare to the love and memories you have given me.

Im in love with you. I've said it a thousand times and I'll say it a million times more. I love you.