BEHIND THE SCREEN: Chapter 1/3 :

AN: So, yeah another book! Again, this is not a little space book unlike my other books, just a bunch of cuteness overload by one and only Min Yoongi

Enjoy!

Yoongi's height: 5'6 (let's pretend)

SHIPS:
- Namjin
- Taekook
-Jihope

❤️Yoongi, their baby❤️

_____START______

It's 3am and all the members are already awake and bustling around (except Yoongi).They have an important concert tomorrow night in a specific county and they don't want to miss a single thing on their trip. Bags are being checked and re-checked, lists are being meticulously reviewed, and each member is preparing themselves for the long journey ahead.

Jin lets out a loud yawn as he stretches his tired bones. He had just finished checking Yoongi's bag for the millionth time, making sure their baby is ready for the trip. His eyes wander to Namjoon, who is just finishing putting their giant bags in the van. These bags are filled with important things, mostly clothes, although there are many designer pieces for their concert and fan meeting. They have packed all the clothes that make them feel comfortable and confident behind the camera.

'I'll just wake up Yoongi,' Namjoon says as he starts walking up the stairs. But Jin stops him, 'I'll wake him up. You should rest for a bit.' Jin orders with a smile, noticing how tired Namjoon looks.

'Are you sure? You're the one who looks like they need rest,' Namjoon teases as he watches Jin roll his eyes and walk upstairs. He want to take a short sleep but he can see Hoseok and Jimin cuddling on the couch while watching TV, he doesn't want to disturb the couple. So he heads upstairs to follow Jin to their baby's room.

Jin opens the door to reveal Yoongi soundly sleeping in his bed, with small bars at the side to prevent him from falling off.

Jin being Jin, he had found these bars online as he was worried about Yoongi falling off the bed. But before he can take his first step to enter the room, he startles when someone pokes his cheeks from behind. When Namjoon turns around, he quickly hides behind the older's back. But Jin doesn't see anyone, so his mind starts running wild. He turns his head again and his heart skips a beat when he sees Namjoon's smiley face. Namjoon bursts into laughter as Jin playfully slaps his shoulder.

'Haha, very good. You're so smart,' Jin sarcastically says as he makes his way to Yoongi's bed. He tries to wake the younger up, but there is no way to wake him up, as expected.

________

An:

The other parts of the story is saved to my other phone, so this is what I can give you for now, but I promise for the next chapter, I'll update whole! Sorry T^T

Hope u enjoy!

I'll update later for the part 2 of chapter 1

Vote for it!!!!

I purple you💜💜