Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

A'nuo was carrying a small package and lined up in the queue to leave the palace with excitement. After fifteen years, she was finally able to leave the palace and leave this palace wall where people were killed without blood.

Ah Nuo was originally a maid in the Tai's uterus. Because of her beauty, she had been living in fear for more than ten or twenty years. She never dared to raise her head to look at anyone. Every day, she held her chest and hunched over, conscientiously playing the role of a timid and timid ugly. female.

The purpose is not to attract the attention of the prince who is cruel, suspicious, lustful and enjoys torturing women.

Fortunately, Anuo finally made it to 25 years old, and she was one of the people released from the palace this year.

No matter what the attitude of her parents and relatives outside the palace is towards her return, it is still better than being killed by the prince in the end. It's not that she boasts about her cleverness, Ah Nuo has some scheming tricks. No matter how she leaves the palace, she doesn't have to worry about it all the time. die.

But she didn't expect that she was happy too early. She just walked to the palace gate. When it was her turn, she suddenly saw Qiuyue, who was in the same dormitory as her, leading the prince over, and pointed at her from afar. direction.

A Nuo looked at the palace entrance in front of her and felt panicked for no reason. She suddenly had an intuition. No, maybe we don't need to call it intuition, because Qiuyue brought the prince to her.

Ah Nuo calmly handed the name tag to the eunuch who was verifying her identity, praying anxiously in her heart, hurry up, as long as the name tag is checked and she is released, she will be able to leave the palace in just a few breaths.

A'nuo's hands were shaking slightly and she gave all the money she had prepared to spend outside the palace to the eunuch checking the name tags: "Eunuch Li, can you please be accommodating to me for having a stomach cramp?"

Eunuch Li squeezed quietly and without leaving any trace. After a moment, I felt the weight: "Okay, you can go."

How can I put it, you can really do a lot of things with money!

Ah Nuo walked quickly to the palace gate, but when he walked more than ten steps, he heard someone behind him shouting: "Wait a minute, the palace maid in front of me, stop."

Ah Nuo panicked in her heart and pretended not to hear it. He dared to run, but his footsteps kept moving forward quickly.

It's getting closer, as long as I cross this alley and turn into the street in front, I will be free, Ah Nuo thought to herself, and her steps became faster and faster.

However, an accident happened when A-nuo was about to be freed. A-nuo's arm was grabbed by someone. When she looked back, it was the prince himself who had come.

There was no time to think about why the prince, the future heir to the throne, would come to her in person, but Ah Nuo's first reaction was to throw away the prince's hand.

She was leaving here, and A Nuo had a bad feeling in her heart. If she was caught back this time, she would never see the free sky outside for the rest of her life.

However, God didn't seem to hear her voice. Just when she was about to step into the crowd, the sound of horses stampeding behind A Nuo was heard, and then A Nuo was hit by something and threw herself forward.

A Nuo fell heavily on Qingshi Street. She could feel the burning pain on her face. She didn't even need to touch it with her hands. She could feel the thick liquid left on her face. Needless to say, her face was ruined. .