Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

Speaking of which, it was already July 7th and May 29th on the lunar calendar. Ah Nuo and the others had already changed into short sleeves. Even in Bingcheng, no one had cracked hands because of the cold winter. Where is the frost cracking cream? It comes in handy.

These women's soldiers still come to Wang Lei in this weather. They are interested in the soft skin on their hands after applying the frost cracking cream. This is the main thing.

Ah Nuo naturally agreed to the frozen cracking ointment. It was not difficult for Ah Nuo to make the frozen cracking ointment. It was just a piece of cake for her.

When Wang Lei was thinking about helping A Nuo integrate into the military wives, A Nuo was also thinking about whether this would be good for Wang Lei. After all, socializing between wives was still necessary. After all, A Nuo knew how to use pillows. How powerful it is.

Although Wang Lei is in the military, it seems that the pillow style cannot do anything to him. After all, soldiers all rely on military merit to make their fortunes. But don't forget that in this era, in addition to military merit, we also look at character, family background and evaluation. Indispensable.

Another one is that Ah Nuo learned from Liu Changying that there will be movement in the next ten years! Dang, at this time it is better to make friends as much as possible and gain a good reputation.

The thing is like this, because in addition to Wang Lei writing letters to A Nuo, Qi Zhongxing also communicated with Liu Changying very diligently. Liu Changying also learned about the frost cracking ointment from Qi Zhongxing's letter, and naturally also knew that the Detachment of Women was looking for it. Wang Lei wanted A Nuo to help make the frost cracking cream.

Then when Liu Changying found out, he came to Ah Nuo: "I think you can help me if it's convenient. After all, you will be with the army in the future, and you will have to get along sooner or later. Why not brush up your favorability first, and then I can follow you after you pass?" Let's all get along."

But what Liu Changying was thinking in her heart was: I didn't know that the world would have such a change, so why not! Will the ten years of prostitution come again? If so, there may be more things to do. My family is okay. Three generations of my ancestors have been poor farmers, but the heroine's family is different. My maternal grandfather's family was once a wealthy businessman. Although The Feng family is a philanthropic family. During the war, the Feng family donated a large amount of property to support the war. Later, the Feng family was tragically wiped out. Although nothing happened to the heroine's family in the book, and no one reported it, this kind of thing Just in case, after all, the heroine in the book is just a small battalion commander when she marries Qi Zhongxing, but Wang Lei is different. He is the commander of the regiment, and he is famous for his ability. What if someone takes advantage of this? You can't do anything to Wang Lei by making something out of nothing, but you can influence his promotion by being indifferent to others. Moreover, madam diplomacy is naturally useful, but don't underestimate the power of pillow style.

Although Ah Nuo didn't know what would happen in the 10 years of turmoil, but from the literal meaning, it was not a good thing. Therefore, Ah Nuo decided to listen to Liu Changying's words, improve his favorability, and be ruthless. The swiping is so swiping that no one else can ignore it.

Apart from anything else, A-nuo had more than a dozen prescriptions hidden in the Lingquan space, and there were also some lost and rare prescriptions that A-nuo had collected in the palace.

In fact, in addition to the frozen cracking ointment, Ah Nuo also has a prescription that is very suitable for soldiers to use. It has the effect of reducing inflammation and accelerating healing. The name is anti-inflammatory medicine. It is better than the effect of Yunnan Baiyao spread outside. Nothing less.