3.

" what are you doing back here? You shouldn't be back" Archie said as he and Chris sat in his living room.

" There's a rogue alpha on the loose as you probably know" Chris sighed not taking his brothers words to heart, " you know it wasn't me right? Who burnt down the Hales house with them in it. I don't know who it was but it wasn't me. I know you were close with them, I wouldn't do that to you".

" oooh brother issues" Rabastan whistled, he was pretty lucky to actually got on with his brother, yes he was a dick some times but he does love him.

" bet you it was fucking Kate, she despises wolfs and doesn't care about the code" Francesca whispered to Tom who hum in thought sharing the same thought.

" that's horrible" lily gasped at the thought of the people getting burnt alive in their house.

Archie sighed as he rubbed his head, he knows it wasn't Chris who did it. Chris has always been the one to shield him from their father's wrath especially when he protested against killing and hunting werewolf's.

Archie's always been the black sheep of his family cause he never wanted to be a hunter, his father Gerald thought it was waste of good talent as he use to be one of the best hunters there was. When Archie told his father he doesn't want to be a hunter anymore, his father basically disowned him making the rest of family to stop talking to him but Chris never did. That's his baby brother, the boy he practically raised and he didn't have the heart to abandon him.

" I know it wasn't you, I'm trying to put that part of me away so I don't get my niece involved" Archie told Chris who looked at him confused, " niece?"

" my friend who's more like family, Gia and I are looking after her daughter for her while she can't" Archie stated making Chris face with with understanding knowing this must be Francesca daughter having met the witch once.

" shes most likely have met Alison, how is she?" Archie asked wanting to know how his other niece is, a small smile appearing on Chris face at the mention of his daughter.

" she's good, trying to make her and Kate spend less time together" he told Archie who nodded both knowing how their Sister is, a heartless killer.

" my life has been going smooth later, I don't need Kate coming her and disturbing it" Archie sternly said before walking off to the kitchen leaving his brother to his thoughts.

" this Kate sounds like a bad person" Sirius worriedly said, he doesn't want this girl around his sister he has decided.

" wait so who are the Hales?" Regulus asked curiously.

" I think we will find out soon son" Orion told his younger son urging him to be patient.

~~~~~
Beacon hills Preserve
" I am not wearing the right shoes for this" Aurora exclaimed as she pushed back her hair when the wind moved it.

" I'll never get over how pretty she is" Marlene sighed dreamily but it was bellatrix who glared at her, " Blondie better watch it" she said quietly as she fiddled with her silver dagger but gets snatched out of her hand making her glare at Narcissa who did it.

" no violence before we have dinner" the blonde ordered making her older crazy sister pouted like a petulant little kid not getting their way.

" who wears white sneakers to a muddy forest anyway" Stiles snorted making Scott sigh as he muttered, " here we go" sensing the coming fight.

" well I didn't know that did I" she argued and slapped stiles arm making him hiss, " you bit-"

" Their friendship is everything" Barty snorted but the black family weren't happy.