"Samantha!" My mate, Emily yelled out for me. I was sitting on the lounge with a guy I'd only just met, having a drink and kicking back. Emily furrowed her eyebrows and grabbed my hand, pulling me through the hundreds of people, "If you don't shut this party down, there will be cops here." I rolled my eyes and laughed in her face, "Oh, you worry wart. The cops aren't going to show up. It's a small get together, that's all." She scoffed, "You're only sixteen and you're already drinking alcohol and throwing outrageous parties. I'd hate to know you in ten years." And with that, she walked out.

I walked back over to the lounge, sitting in the spot I was in before. "So," the guy sitting next to me spoke up, "Want to take this upstairs or what?" I bit my lip, "Let's have another drink first." He went to pour us drinks as I heard someone knocking on the door, probably more guests. I opened the door and instantly heard "Freeze!" I help my hands up. Cops.

The next thing I know, I'm in the back of the police car getting driven to God knows where. I struggle to keep my eyes open as I see we're heading out of town. That's when I started feeling a little woozy. I looked at my surroundings, just the back seat and the floorboard. I couldn't stop it from coming up. Suddenly, it all just came out. Every drink I had tonight was now in the back floor board of this cop car.

The cop in the passenger seat groaned. I looked up, "Sorry." He chuckled, "You will be." Just then the car came to a stop. We were at the prison. I was too young to go to jail, much less prison. The cops are tougher here, and mean too. I hear loads of awful things that happen behind these walls, especially to girls like me.

The cops grabbed my arms and led me down a long hallway, into a little office. The guy in the office wore a black shirt, had curly hair, and deep green eyes. He looked like a real jerk to me. "Who do you have for me boys?" He looked me over, "She looks young." The cop that brought me in snickered, "She's old enough to have a party, so I guess she's old enough to be in here. Right, Styles?" Styles smirked, "Maybe not. But I will keep her for one of my own. Put her in cell one, she's in isolation until further notice."

I got pushed into a cell that was in a cement room that connected to Styles' office. Styles didn't seem so bad, at least not as bad as I thought he was. I sat on the ground with my knees to my chest, looking at the walls around me. Why was I being so stupid? I should've listened to Emily.

Styles interrupted my thoughts as he banged on my cell door, "Hey, you." I looked up at him, "Yeah?"
"What's your name?"
"Samantha."
He smirked, "Well Samantha, we do things differently around here than other jails. And since you're already on the floor, why don't you do something for me?"