"Pope!" Styles yelled towards my cell door. I jumped at the loudness of his voice.
"Yes,sir?" I stood to my feet and looked directly at him as he walked in.
He was dressed in his usual Sergeant uniform. His shiny badge matched the emblem on his hat. His hand laid casually on his gun and his green eyes penetrated mine.
"You have a visitor."
I smiled. "Great! Who is it?"
"Don't get too excited, it's only the lady from the church."
Styles walked out and an older lady walked in.
It's my second day locked in here and neither of my parents have even called. Which, in all honesty, hurt deeply.
"Hi Miss Samantha, I'm Ruby Morgan from the church of God."
I smiled a small smile to be polite and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you."
"I just wanted to drop some items off to you."
I furrowed my eyebrows. "Items?"
"I brought a bible and a notebook and and a flex pen since you can't have the regulars in here. I brought mints and small hard candies. And just some other goodies that you're allowed to have. And if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to call me. I come every Monday morning at nine for a prayer circle if you'd like to join."
I smiled. "Thanks, I appreciate the offer and of course the items. This was very thoughtful of you."
I took the items from her and set them on the small desk that was bolted to the wall.
"Listen, you're young and beautiful and we all know that's a bad combination in jail. If anything ever happens to you here, don't be scared to tell me or anyone you trust. But do not snitch on other inmates when they put you in C block. You will get beaten and sometimes killed and that's just not worth it."
I looked into her pale blue eyes, something more showing behind them.
"Thank you," I whispered.
"Times up!" Styles walked in and showed Ruby out after locking me back in my cell.

I sat at the metal desk and looked through all the stuff she had brought in to me. I scanned over the first few pages of the bible before being called out by Styles again.
"Pope." Styles walked back in and stood in front of my cell door, looking me over. "Shower. Now."
He unlocked my cell door and let me out, slapping the silver bracelets onto my wrists. He guided me to the showers after grabbing a fresh pair of stripes from the shelf at the entrance of the washing room.
"Strip." He commanded as he took the handcuffs off my wrists. He put them back in their case and stood against the wall, his green eyes piercing me.
I felt slightly uncomfortable taking my clothes off in front of him, but being in that cell overnight made me feel horribly dirty and I just wanted to feel clean again.
I stripped down and avoided eye contact as much as possible. I turned the hot water on and let it wash away the filth that was on my skin. I reached for the lice shampoo and poured some out into my palm, rubbing it in my mid-length brown hair. I grabbed the soap and my hands were trembling so much, that I accidentally dropped it. I reached down to grab it and as soon as my fingertips touched it, I felt as hard smack to my ass. I yelped and stood straight, turning back to face Styles.
"Don't drop the soap in jail. Haven't ya ever heard the saying?"
I felt tears wail up in my eyes as I nodded my head. "Y-yes, sir."
"Don't let it happen again."
I finished my shower with my head down mostly. I dried off and slipped into my fresh stripes.
"Hurry up." Styles demanded, his tone the same as earlier.
He slapped the cuffs back on my wrists and led me down the corridor to his office. We walked through his office and this time he left the cuffs on, throwing me into my cell and slamming the door shut.
"I'll be back in fifteen minutes for a 10-10. Don't move."

Hi, this is NiallsLaughIsMyLaugh here. My friend owns this account and he asked me to finish this story as it was only just a joke to him. So, first off I wanted to say that not all prisons or jails are like this. I work with law enforcement and some cops are dicks but most of them are truly in it for the right reasons, to protect and serve. I know two out of all the cops I know that are massive douche bags and let the badge go to their heads so I'm taking my personal experiences with stuff like that and putting into this fan fiction. So hopefully it'll turn out somewhat realistic.
Also, in jail a lady from church is allowed to visit. You're not allowed to have tampons or pens, you can only have the ink flex part. You can only have lice shampoo and some kind of soap. It's really different in different jails and stuff but yea hopefully this is realistic enough. Thanks so much for reading, I hope you enjoy it!