Chapter 18

Beys pov

It's been 2 days since that whole thing with Jay. And we haven't really said much to each other which is bad, he hasn't even came to apologize or maybe I have to apologize but I didn't do anything wrong.

"Bey, when I get back from the store I want to talk to you." He said and I nodded while folding my laundry.

It only took him 30 minutes to come back. Once he was back I was already done folding my laundry so I was lied up in bed watching Abbott elementary.

"Can you pause that?" Jay asked and I nodded.

"Ok, I see you're not really talking to me. You have been saying anything all you've been doing is nodding." Jay stated.

"Ok. What do you wan talk about." I asked already knowing what we're going to talk about.

"Beyoncé stop being a smart ass, you know what I want to talk about."

"Uh? That's not being a smart ass, Shawn. Now stop giving me all the fucking attitude, You're the one who wanted to talk." He looked shocked with my words, but i was fed up.

"Ok, I'm sorry for giving that girl my number, That was highly inappropriate of me. I'm sorry I wasn't being truthful and tell you that was one of my Exs," he took a long pause. "I talked to her she is..married and she didn't want anything to do with m-."

"You fucking spoke to her?!" I cut him off from speaking.

"I did. But it was over text! She texted me and I simply told her I can't talk to her or anything because I'm soon to be married. But she told me she has a husband and happily married. Now Bey, I love you and I will never cheat nor hurt you! I can't see myself hurting the love of my life. What I did was completely wrong, seeing you cry because of me hurt me and I don't wanna see you cry, specially if I'm the reason." he stated. I had tears rolling down my cheeks again! I don't know why I'm so emotional I swear it's babygirl..

"Baby, stop crying. I'm sorry and I love you I blocked her you have nothing to worry about" he said now bringing me into his arms and kissing my tears away.

"I love you too baby, and I'm sorry I overreacted."

"No Bey you didn't. I hate that I did that" he said

"It wasn't even that bad," I said now laughing a little causing him to laugh. "Worst happen to me I'll be fine! But what did hurt me the most is that you said im insecure."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that I feel awful.." he said giving me a soft peck on the lips

"It's fine! I was being a little insecure" I laughed

"Lemme make it up to you, before we pick up the kids." He winked and laid me down.

"Babyyy! What are you doing?" I asked already knowing what he was doing.

"Lemme taste that honey."  He said causing me to let out a nervous chuckle.

He stared pulling down my shorts followed by my panties. He stared at my pussy shaking his head before sliding his finger through my pussy and rubbing my clit.

"You want me to eat it?" He question and I nodded "words."

"Yes, eat it." I said and that's when his tongue circled my clit. And i let out a gasp.

"Oh my-." I moaned out loud. He hasn't have me head in forever, but he would fuck me everyday of the week..

"It feels so good." I moaned.

"You taste so good, ma." He mumble against my vagina while adding two fingers into me, making me arch my back.

"I'm boutta cum." I yelled before my soul left my body leaving me there dead.