Part 4

Y/n's POV

I woke up at 10:00 and and I felt exhausted from yesterday's mission . I couldn't really remember anything but failing , I was still so mad at my partner. I had no school today and I planned a meet up with f/n ,we were going to the mall!! My favourite place to hand out with her .
*phone ringing*
F/n : hi girly wassup , you ready for today?
Y/n : DUHH!! When u coming ?
F/n : uuu. , I still gotta find an outfit and I'm about it to leave , around 15 minutes or so , get ready cuz I'm not coming in
Y/n : okay girly I'll be down soon
F/n : by shawty
Y/n : bye boo

This was my outfit for the mall

I was absolutely rocking this shit

I grabbed sum food and put my shoes on and left the house . I was waiting for around 5 minutes , and I saw the cloud a little dark , I hoped it wouldn't rain , ugh what was taking her so long .

After finally 5 more minutes of waiting for/n got here and told me to hop in . I did my little walk towards her car whilst she was hyping my fit up .
"ur fit is so cute o-m-g!!" F/n squealed
"Girl look at urs ugh perfect , let's go"

After we arrived , I got out of the car and checked my self out , and damn I looked gorg

"Where we headed to?" I asked
"Hmmm let me think , ZARA!" F/n answered
"Omg yes girly , we have to get matching clothes"
"Yes yes yes , but we're later gonna go grab a meal right?" F/n asked
"Yes , I only had a banana for breakfast , didn't really fill me up though" I replied

We made our way to Zara  , one of our favourite shops of all time , we looked and looked for outfits and boom we found 2 dresses , one black and one beige

This was literally gorgeous , I couldn't resist buying it .

After 1 hour of shopping for clothes and accessories, we made our way to the food court , and ofcourse we took our traditional food , MACCIES  🍔 . I was so hungry u couldn't even know .
"What u getting ?" F/n asked
"Probably a mcchicken" I replied
"Okay okay classic , imma get a Big Mac".

Once we got our food we sat down and chatted for a while until I looked beside me and I saw e/n , I had to ignore him , I couldn't let him see me after what happened at the mafia house . I panicked.
"Girly what's wrong ?!" She said quite loudly.
"Shut up , keep it down f/n" I whisper
"Why???!! Tell me!" She said even louder.
I look over me shoulder and I see that e/n noticed me. F/n finally got the hang of it when she sees me looking at his direction.
"Ohhh , sorry" she said in guilt.
He started to walk towards me with a grin on his face . I quickly ran to the bathroom leaving my mcchicken to just sit there on the table . I managed to get to the bathroom before him catching up to me , I relieved myself and then I turned my head to see a random lady looking at me with disgust .
"You need sum real help girl" she said with a face like she smelt shit
"Mind your own business , a girl has a problem so she hides , fucking hell people these days" I said the last 5 words under my nose . She sighed , washed her hands and left . I went over the sink and looked at myself , my lord how stunning I was . I washed my hands ( don't know why ) and decided to leave hoping e/n was gone . He's not here but when I turned the corner he was leaning on the wall , crossed arms staring at the sky .
"Well well , why did you run away?" He asked
"Leave me alone e/n" I said avoiding contact with him and I walked faster so he would stop talking to me.
"Young lady , talk to me" he grabbed me arm making me turn . I looked over my shoulder to see if f/n could help me , but she didn't even notice the situation I'm in rn , I was going to cry.
"Listen I don't wanna see you ever again e/n"
"Well your gonna have to , I'm in the Mafia team with you"
"Quiet down e/n" I whisper whilst putting my index finger on his lips.
We just stared at eachother for like 10 seconds when he pulled away and looked to the side .
"Okay , listen here y/ns' surname , next time I see you , I'm beating you , don't talk to me like that ever again , you disgust me, and don't run away from me you pussy" he said in a rude tone , I didn't quite understand him since I didn't really do anything to deserve his bad attitude.
"Yea yea we will see" I didn't expect him to do that cuz he knew he can't , I'm y/n , but we will have to see for ourselves
"Don't be so full of yourself y/n"
"Oh please , it's not like you stuck your finger up my pussy"
"But you enjoyed it sweetheart , you didn't let me stop" he walked away , I was gonna say something but I guess it wasn't the best idea .

I walked towards f/n looking at her like she missed a whole chapter .
"You didn't see all that?" I ask with rage
"No? See what?" She asked all blank
I sighed and explained to her that
"E/n was literally death threatening me , he said he will beat me up next time we see eachother , but I have to see him at the maf- I mean yk school"
"Omgg where is he?" She exclaimed standing up like she's about to go kill him
"Oh um" I startled "no don't no don't go finding him and killing him , it will makes things worse even worse pleas"
"But he sent you death threats in your face"
"No pls don't , I beg you , I know what he's done is bad but I'll handle it myself"
She sat herself down taking a deep breath, and as I looked over my shoulder , I saw e/n and his stupid group laughing.

After we ate our food , I decided to the trash in the bin and I let f/n we should go .
"Ey I heard there's a party going on tonight at 10pm in Connors house , we should totally go" f/n said whilst looking at her phone walking
"Omg yes , and we should totally wear the dresses we bought aaaa"I squealed
"Yess stop-"
I interrupted her
"But what if" I took a slight pause "if e/n is there , and he sees me and he decides to beat me and make fun of me-" I panicked
"Girly , calm down , he's just a boy , don't let a darn boy stop you to having one of the best nights"
I look at her with awh cuz she's the most inspirational girl I have ever met .
"Okay fine let's do it" I sigh
"Yess! I knew you were gonna say yes"

We get a cab and drive to my house.
"Hey mum!" I greeted
"Hey sweetheart, how was your shopping ?"
"It was so fun , we had a great time" f/n answered
"You girls ate anything ?"
"You know it" I said
"Maccies? Mum guessed
"Duhh" me and f/n said in sync
"Knew it , okay girlies here are sum snacks if you need them" mum handed over a tray full of cookies sweets and all , love her .
"Thanks auntie , your the best"

After going up the stairs into my room, we decided to eat the snacks and watch a film whilst waiting for the party time to come .

Time skip ⏩⏩⏩

"ARE YOU READY?!" f/n shouted with excitement
"WHY WOUDLNT I BE" we laughed .
I got changed into my beautiful black dress I bought earlier at the mall . I put my makeup on and did my hair .
"Girlie you look like a literal model , every guy is gonna fall for you" f/n hyped me up
I love when she hypes me up , my parents don't really care about me but when my friends are over , she acts different , even though I'm enough to live alone , she still is controlling , so that's why I love when I'm with f/n she makes me feel safe , and I can be myself with her ,so I like a little of attention since my parents only gave it to my brother who is only 2 years younger .

"I am so happy I get to go somewhere like this , I feel like I'm in a movie" I said
"Girl , well ur life if gonna feel like a movie alot more these years , cuz I'm finna help you"
"Awh my loveee , im so grateful to have you"
"Muah"
We drove drove and drove and finally got to the house . We took a long look at Connors house because it was literally so big and gorgeous , we held eachothers hands and took a deep breath .

"Are you ready" f/n asked me looking at me with excitement
"Yes" I squealed
( my first party )

Dun dun dun ... cliffhanger haha .. party next chapter , you guys are gonna love it , who knows what's gonna happen? We will see 🥱