chapter 4

Your pov
You woke up on a cold metal table. You were strapped to it, with straps around your ankles and wrists and one around your waist.
"Ahhh, my new lab rats awake! The funs just about to begin, I wouldn't want you to miss any of it." The Same voice from earlier said.
"Where am I?" You mumbled out and groaned. Your whole body ached.
"In my science lab, Where I conduct my experiments." The man said and walked closer to your table revealing himself. He was wearing typical doctors clothes, and he had a handkerchief wrapped around his mouth. He looked to be in his forties and he had thinning brown hair that was matted to his head. "I am Dr. Carter. I was rejected by other doctors because they said much surgeries were harmful and unethical. So I do my surgeries in private." You could tell he was smiling under the handkerchief.
"I'm not a lab rat!! Let me go!" You yelled and struggled against the straps.
He just laughed and wheeled a cart over. At the sight of it you nearly fainted. There were many different tools on it. They all looked extremely painful. You struggled harder but all that happened were bruises forming on your wrists. "Don't make me knock you out while I do the surgeries, they're always funner when the patients are awake." He laughed cruelly.
You started to scream for help, maybe someone would hear you, you at least had to try. He slapped you and grabbed you roughly by your chin. "You don't want to do that girly, the only one to hear you in this room is me." Dr. Carter growled out.
You spit at him and he growled and let your face go. He left and came back with anesthesia. "It'll be easier for me this way." He mumbled to himself as he worked on getting you hooked up. You felt yourself slip into darkness as he picked up a very sharp looking scalpel.

Alex's pov
I groaned and sat up on the ground. I looked around, "_-__?.....__!?" I scrambled to me feet. Oh no! No no no! She's gone! I ran my hands through my hair. I have to save Her! I have to go back.. I sighed and looked down. I hated that place. But I loved __ she is so nice to me, I can't let her have the Same fate as me. I started running back to __'s house. I ran upstairs and grabbed a flashlight and a jacket. It was already getting dark. Oh God, how long was I out?! I scrambled down the stairs and ran into the forest.
I have to find her, I have to find her. I thought over and over again. I tripped over a rock and landed with a thump. My hand landed on something. "What's this?" I picked it up. It was __'s shoe. "At least I'm on the right path." I said as I stood up and kept running.
I came up upon the small ugly building. It was way easier running away from this place than it was to find it.
I walked up to one of the boarded up windows and peeked inside. No sight of him. That's not good! I ran to the front door and slowly opened it. I looked inside and saw cages near the walls. I shivered. This guy is a monster. A GOD DAMN MONSTER.
Inside were cats and dogs that he ubducted and used for experiments.
I crept to the door that lead down to the basement. It was unlocked and slightly ajar. He was probably asleep by now. I walked down the stairs quietly and looked down the hallway. It was like a maze down here. It was gigantic.
I went to the nearest door and looked inside. Empty. I sighed, it'll take forever to find her, I don't have that long! I banged my fist against the wall and heard a whimper from the room across the hall. It was slightly open.
I walked over to it and looked inside. "__?" I asked softly. "A-alex?" __ called back. She sounded so worn out. It sounded like she'd been crying and I know she had been. I turned on the light and she covered her face and pulled her legs up to her body. I walked over to her and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back and started crying, "Please get me out of here.." she whispered. I nodded and picked her up. She was really light.
"Let's go, love." I whispered in her ear and started walking out. I made it up the stairs and to the front door when I heard a squeak behind me. He was standing there. He was smirking, "Go ahead, leave. I won't stop you." I growled, "I'll come back, and I'll kill you." "I doubt you will." He said and walked down the stairs. I walked out the door and made the long walk back to __'s house.