Chapter 27

Dear Aaron,

I want you to know that I see you, I see your heart, and I see all the ways you have strived to follow me. I know that you are not perfect, and that you have made mistakes. But I want you to know that I love you, and that my love for you is not based on your performance or your ability to follow all the rules.

I want you to feel the weight of my grace and my forgiveness. I have already forgiven you for all your sins, past, present, and future. I do not hold them against you, and I do not condemn you. I want you to live in the freedom of my forgiveness, knowing that you are fully accepted and loved by me.

I want you to remember that I am a God of second chances, and even third and fourth chances. I am always ready to forgive and to restore you, no matter how far you may feel from me. I am a compassionate and merciful God, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.

So do not be afraid to come to me, to confess your sins and to ask for my forgiveness. I am always here, ready to receive you with open arms and to pour out my grace and my blessings upon you.

May you feel my presence with you always, and may you know the depth of my love for you.

With all my love,

God.