Who is she

My name is Ty. Full name tyla but that's what he calls me "Ty". God I love him.

I met Prince at a club in Minnesota and had been dating him for the past 6 months but I felt like I'd known him a whole life time. We both agreed on this.

And things were going faster than I ever imagined.

I got ready in my little apartment,  I made it clear to Prince that if I was going to date him I didn't want anything to do with his fame. I didn't even know who he was when I met him at that club. He didn't believe me but I just hadn't heard him before.

I'm a small town girl trying to make it in America. Minnesota of all places.

I finished up my makeup and slipped on my dress, a blue flowy one Prince had recently gifted me. 

Just as I thought of him, putting my earrings in I heard a knock at the door. 

I ran to it barefoot and opened without even checking just ecstatic at the thought it might be him.

I saw his beautiful brown eyes and a smile immediately graced my face. "Hi" I whispered as I stepped aside letting him in

He was dressed in a silk black shirt, his pants looked expensive and he wore sunglasses and smelt even better than he looked, for a man he smelt like a rich woman from Italy, he told me "you look beautiful Ty" before pulling me in for a kiss.

He was an amazing kisser. As his tongue dominated my mouth I squirmed a little feeling his hand on my back his other in my hair, controlling this moment as he always does. I pulled away and giggled slightly out of breath.

I held him in for a hug, to secretly smell him more but more so to hide my burning cheeks.

"You have liner right?" He asked as he strolled towards my bathroom not a care in the world that there was a puddle in my panties. "Eyeliner? In the cosmetic bag on the sink" I smiled following him slowly, a relationship of any sort with Prince is a unique experience, he is like a female at times but also has this dominant extreme masculinity that can overwhelm you with lust.

He applied my liner to his water line and did 2 signature ticks. I watched him smiling, yearning for him.

"Um how did you learn to do your makeup so good" I giggled not knowing what to say. "I used to watch my mother all the time" he smiled gently.

I didn't know much about princes family but I sure did want to. He had so much mystery surrounding him.

He put the liner back into my bag and quickly pulled me to him by the waist.

Prince is a small man. But me? I am fucking tiny. Next to me he looked so large and I think In a way he liked that.

Kissing my neck, his hands roamed from my back to my ass.  A moan escaped my mouth at the feeling of his lips on my neck and his hands gripping my ass.

We hadn't had sex yet but p made it pretty clear he was going to change that tonight.

He spun me around by my hips, my ass now against his pretty obvious boner, his hands rested on my lower hips, my eyes rolled automatically. "Do you wanna cum?" He whispered in my ear. The question burned in my mind as he kissed and licked my ear making me melt into a puddle of mush. 

I didn't answer, I was nervous and giggled slightly. "You can answer that mama..." his right hand now latched onto the blue dress I wore , pulling it up exposing my pink panties. "Um..... I" his hand now snuck into my panties and I rested my head back against his shoulders, his lips continued to kiss the side of my face, small and quiet sexy groans left his mouth