Future baby mama

I woke up and almost immediately sat up in bed. I had been staying at Paisley 2 nights in a row now and last night... we spontaneously decided to start a family?

I was slightly overwhelmed and worried about it. 'We've been together 6 months Ty couldn't you have waited' I thought as I put my hands through my braids.

A family would be nice. A family with Prince the man I can say 100% I love would be even nicer. But something in me just worried.

I walked across the room and opened the curtains to let the sun in Walking past his lavender piano, I loved that he had an instrument in his bedroom lord I could get used to hearing him playing silky beautiful songs during the night.

I noticed some words written on his note pad.

I've heard it said I won't treat you right
You know that ain't right
But they ain't sure, 'cause they don't know nothing about you
You know you want me
You're too secure to ever wanna fuss and fight
That's right
That's why your man never ever got a reason to doubt you
None of them got what it takes
To be a future baby mama,
Gotta bend in the wind, but don't break
To keep your man.

As my eyes welled up with tears I heard the bedroom door opening, I quickly scurried away from the piano and opened the other set of curtains.

"Good morning" he cooed as he placed a cup of hot chocolate on the bed stand.

"Good morning" I smirked at him as I stood in his pyjamas. He walked to me and kissed my lips, his hands round my waist.

"Guess what we're doing today" he sang. 'Oh no' I thought. "What are we doing today?" "We're introducing you to the world..." he smiled.

He walked out of hair and makeup, his hair looked precisely styled. We were now at a photoshoot in the main hall in Paisley.

As he walked to me in his purple shagged coat he pulled me to him and kissed my neck. "Are you nervous" he asked gracing me with another kiss, I nodded. "Don't be... I want to tell the world about us now... it's time".

I felt so happy in that moment that I can't even remember getting my makeup done. I just remember Zeta princes makeup artist telling me to stop smiling so she could apply gloss.

Randee St Nicholas Princes photographer was so funny and welcoming to me. I imagined she had taken photos of that woman mayte and it intimidated me until I actually met her.

"I feel like she should have something on her fingers and like write something on my stomach... like love? Or freedom?" P suggested. "That's a really rad idea but I literally have nothing sir" she sighed. "What about foundation?" He asked. Once Prince wanted something it didn't matter what supplies you had, we had to make it work.

And like that I was on my knees... with foundation on my fingers, I wrote free on his stomach. "Your free now, you can do whatever you want" I smiled up at him as I wrote the last letter. He smiled at me almost with tears in his eyes "yeah, your my freedom".