Part 1

Khia Pov

I am a 22 year old college student who's had to struggle to get to where I am now. I graduate in a few months and I'm beyond proud of myself for making it on my own. It gives me a different perspective on life and how I move. I trust none.

I walk into this club with my head held high and my purse clutched to my side. Inside is a 9mm pistol. I saw the sign outside that said "bottle girls and strippers needed." When you see me, you would never think I would be doing something like this but... you gotta do what you gotta do, right?

The last club I stripped at burned down, they say it was an accident. If you ask me it was this one stripper crazy ass baby daddy. He didn't like the fact that she stripped so he beat her, then she wouldn't strip. Once that stopped working he took matters into his own hands. At least that's what I believe.

As I walk into the club I smell straight weed, ass, and niggas. However it is beautiful, lights are flashing, ass is shaking and money is thrown, I laugh and walk over to the bar.

"Could I have a shot of Tequila" I say as I slide a 10 dollar bill over the counter.

"Do you know where the new strippers are supposed to go?" I ask and she smirks at me and rub my hand and say..

"You poor thing" I give her a vicious mug, the fuck I look like a child, I'm grown as hell. I roll my eyes and walk away, I'll figure it out myself.

"Wait, it was a joke, go through those doors and the other girls should be there as well." I nod my head and walk through the double doors.

I walk in to about 10 half naked girls in a line and a woman staring them down asking each one what's their name. I fall in line and finally she gets to me.

"What's the name?"

"Sapphire"

She smiled and approved saying that's better than all the original ass names I heard today. That caused most of the girls in the locker room to mug me. I've gotten hate all my life, not only was I gorgeous as fuck, I'm not a settler. If I don't like it I'm not going for it period. And just because I'm a stripper automatically means I'm a hoe, but fuck them and their opinions. People always assumed I felt I was better than them which wasn't true. I just had stellar as confidence and wasn't letting no bitch bully me.

"So this what we gone do" says the lady, I found out her name was 'GRETCH' also known as "BIG GRETCH"

A/n: yall idek why I said that but can you guess where I'm from lol.

"Whoever dances the best and makes the most money gets to stay" the other girls cheer and get excited while I fall out of line and take a seat in front of a mirror.

I wear wigs when I strip because my hair is too likely to mess up because of the heat and sweat. I touch up on some light makeup, not putting too much because sometimes it'll just sweat it right off, learned that the hard way. I then go into the bathroom to change while all the other girls laugh because they changing in front of each other.

 I then go into the bathroom to change while all the other girls laugh because they changing in front of each other

I walk out and admire my body and happy I picked something that'll show off my tattoos. Getting tattoos was like the way I coped with all the pain and stress. I'm suddenly knocked out of my thoughts by one of the girls.

"So you think you better than us huh?" Some girl say, I didn't see her in the line up. I'm guessing she's one of the OG girls.

"I don't think I'm better than anyone, but those your words not mine, so if you feel that way you need to get your confidence up boo." She rolled her eyes and walked away with her little minions.

"I love the way you carry yourself." I hear from behind me. I look back and a real pretty brown skin girl standing there.

"Oh thank you," I reply back

"Of course and my name is Angel"

"that's cute my name is Sapphire"

"Nice to meet you, it's my time to go on so I'll see you back here." She nods her head and looks away nervously. I walk out of the double doors and onto the stage.

As soon as I walk out the dj plays a song I don't recognize. However I still have to perform. I start walking with the beat and once it stops I do to. Then I go over to the pole and lift myself up. I'm dancing up and down the pole until I do my famous move. I drop myself and make it seem like I hit the floor but then catch myself.

Once I've caught myself I get off the pole and roll my body up and down the pole. Being on stage is like an electric feeling, there's people screaming and money being thrown from multiple directions.

"She's good, like real good club could really use her" Gretch says to one of the OG girls.

"I don't think we needed new girls anyways, we can't trust these bitches." Mercedes replied

"We don't have to trust them, as long as they're bringing in money that's all that matters. And if you don't stop being mean you're scaring off all my damn customers."

How do yall like it so far??
Part 2 will be coming very soon!!
Love you all.